• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sorry no good news on these lakes yet. I live on St. Olaf and the ice is spotty at best, good ice to terrible within ten yards. I checked Beaver Last Thursday, 3" at the landing. I know a Beaver resident and checked in front of his property [north side,where I would normally fish] and found spotty ice again, I think you could go cautiously, but I have not seen anyone out on either lake yet. Be extra cautious now with the new snow, probably dont need to tell you but better safe than sorry. Feel free to post for more reports.

2guys walked out last night at about 6:30, didnt talk to them but they went straight out from spotsmans fishing pier.The first Ive seen this year.

Went out to Beaver on the Nort side in 25' of water. 4 to 5 inches of Ice. Very slushy next to shore but only an inch of slush one you were out 40 yards or so. Fishing was very slow. Few very small panfish right at dark.

Thanks GR glad to hear you got out, and safely to boot. Dont pass up the chance to do some eye jiggin on Beaver, not much size to them, but pretty good numbers and good eaters.