• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

No! I wish I had the cash to buy one (a resort). I would plow the roads!!! If you are looking for the best access, go to Ernies on the south end. This is used a lot and someone usually has it plowed. Otherwise, when there is enough ice to drive trucks on, most public access's will be plowed. But to answer your question, no. At least that I know of.

Dan

Usually anywhere you can drive out someone will plow to somewhere. Just depends on where thir house is. There are quite a few access points on the lake. Koobs, Hole in the day, Ernies, Corp of Engineers.

Jason Erlandson

There were 2 trucks at Ernies access last night, ON THE ICE. I hope that wasn't you Walleye Dan. The shoreline wasn't that bumpy.

I just stop in at Ernies and buy a pop after im done fishing. That is better than paying 5-10 dollars to access the lake. Make sure to look out for snowmobilers!!!

Not last night Hopper. I was out with my wheeler and portable. The fish are biting!!

Walleyedan