• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey everyone just wondering if I can get a update on the ice thickness up there. My dad is chopping at the bit to get his house out up there when I am home at Christmas. Just woundering if I need to plan to bring the 4 wheeler along or if you think we will be drive with pickups by then. Thanks.

No trucks at this time, I believe no more than 8" of ice on the big lake. We'll keep you posted...

Usually trucks are driving out there by Christmas.

I was up for the last 4 days and fished in the area. Went to Kens to get bait, and did notice a small truck out on ottertail????? Not sure if its that safe, but he apparently did. We used 4-wheelers to get around. About 10 inches of ice on the lake we fished.

OK keep me updated. My dad loves ottertail I would like to get he out there. He has been wanting to get out there the last few years but time hasn't allowed. If there is 8 inches it should be ready by christmas though.