• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am thinking about bringing the family up over Christmas break. I was looking around and found Cragons on Gull. It looks nice on the website but that can be deceiving. I plan on renting a snowmobile for a day and fishing for a couple of days. Can anyone give a recommendation?

Thank you very much,

Mike

Good morning Mike,

Lots of options as for places to stay up here. Craguns is a huge faciltity and I'm sure it would work for you. Are you renting your snowmobile and fish house from them? If so, that makes it easy. Another option is to rent a snowmobile from Jason and Dave at Sportland and they will deliver it to you (I think they are renting, Jason??). Like I say, depending on your wants and needs there is lodging all over the area (including sleeper fish houses, lodges with waterparks, etc..). Hope I haven't confused you!

Good luck,

Walleyedan

GRANDVIEW LODGE HAS ALSO GREAT ACCOMODATIONS AND THEY HAVE FISH HOUSE RENTALS ON SITE. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET MORE SNOW SO SLEDDING CAN BE GREAT. THEY ARE ON THE NORTH END OF GULL-GREAT FOOD TOO!!

There are lots of nice choices for a winter vacation. Both Craguns and Grand View are adequate. Thanks for the plug on the sleds Dan but we are no longer renting the snowmobiles. I would recommend either Craguns or Nisswa Dock Co. for sled rentals.

Jason Erlandson