• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Bait in town....

GoneFishing Bait and Tackle has just received a shipment of Scenic Go Devils and Angel Eyes! These bait are in all of the current hot colors. For those who are interested, this the ONLY store in SE MInnesota in which to find these and they won't last long. Ihave been assured that Jim plans to keep them stocked though.

Not to be out-done in the FRESH and LIVE bait department, Gone Fishing now offers some of the most progressive lures in town!

Had yet another great experience with Gone Fishing on Saturday. Stopped by to pick up some waxies before heading over to the manor pits and had great customer service. After being asked if I needed a small or large size, I joking responded," With my ice fishing experience I'll be lucky to go through half the small size". So he grabs the container, dumps the contents into his had to check and make sure all the waxies are alive and kickin. After a quick visual and a return to the container I was on my way out the door. They definately make sure what goes out the door is a quality product.