• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Sandy and Lakemaster GPS maps

just an fyi

I was talking to LakeMaster at the Ice Show, they just surveyed Big Sandy and it will be included in their 2006 release of the software. It'll be the 'detailed' survey goes down to 1ft increments..sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know if you will be able to upgrade your card with it. Seems like they should have built that into the program. The cards a little pricey to be buying new everytime they add a lake.>>>later the load

that's a very good question. I never asked them, since I havent pulled the trigger on the one yet. I'll be buying in 2006 though. Give'em a call, I'd be great if they offered it. .

I haven't bought one yet, but will be in 2006!

There is a program. I talked to a salesman at Cabelas and he told me that they would give you credit for an old version. I can't recall what the $ were but at least your getting something back.

I'm going to get one of those when they come available.