• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

They are in trouble now.

I have been looking at Vex's and such on e-bay looking for a decent deal on a flasher unit. Trying to find one that will work well, and doesn't cost me over 2 bills. Wel, yesterdy I caled my Dad to ask him how he likes the Vex my Mom got him for Xmass two years ago. He says "I havent used it in over a year. I tried it the year your Mom got it for me and I spent too much time watching it and not paying attention to the bobber." Then he says "he!!, you can have the d am thing." So here I am trying to find a users manual for a Vex FL8SLT. I can't wait to get out and try it!

Wade,

You can download the manual and a tutorial from the vexilar website, i would give ya mine but i think i lost it too smile.gif