• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody catching anything?

get ready to hit the crow river, maybe the place to be.

I'll check some of the other lakes this weekend.

get ready to hit the crow river, maybe the place to be.

I'll check some of the other lakes this weekend.

My little brother has been doing O.K. on Diamond. Also heard that Norway was giving up a few. I'll be on one of the two Sat. evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late post maybe alittle late, but fished Little Norway last Friday afternoon 10 Crappies 1 Gill and a bass. Less than 10 ft. up on the north end were it goes back into the smaller bay. Just my 2 cents

anybody try the point on the main lake just south of little norway. I would sit up in 7 foot on top of the point and hammer gators till dark then I couldn't get the eyes off my line fast enough after dark. I havn't been up ther since I fell out there and seperated my sternum (ouch!!!). Most of them were on a buck shot spoon but thet would just follow it around (vexlair) till I started to twitch the rod as fast as I can and slowly bring it up from bottom. Then they would shoot up from the bottom about 2 foot and inhale it. That just showed me that you never know what works till you try it. Only thing I can think of is that they wer'nt really hungry and would just chase it around but not hit it till it looked like it was trying to get away and they just couldn't let it do that. Just somthing for you guys to try when they look but not take. The more the tip of the pole bounces the better.

I was out with my two girls today and we had a blast with some perch. If any or you were near us while we were out I apologize if they were too loud but they were having fun in the snow when they were taking breaks from fishing.

we put our permanent out yesterday on 13 inches of ice. didnt get much sleep out there with the rattle wheels going of about every 20 minutes with bullheads and crappies We did ok on sunnies and crappies but a lot of little ones.

Was out on Norway yesterday. Dang slow, a few really little ones would hit on power bait, nothing on minnows. Amazed at how that powerbait worked.

I was on Norway Sat & Sun evening. Nothing Sat but Sun right as I was breaking everything down I caught 3 Small walleyes on fat head minnows. All within 5 minutes, I stayed for another hour and nothing. I looks like the Cities are slowly thining out across the lake. Walking out Stinks and Hand Augering Stinks. mad.gif

I was Straiout from the acess on the other side of the lake on the point and there was 11" of fairly good to pretty good ice.

Really in the big group of houses? 2 weekends ago I was out at my parents cabin working on my permnant fishhouse and I saw a small turck go from the acess all the way into the Bay. He stayed on top of the ice but I was sure he would hit a bad spot.