• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

getting close

limited out

Buddy and i are heading up Friday for some 1st ice eyes. Any ice thickness updates would be appreciated. From what i can gather it sounds like it was a great 1st freeze. I would expect 6-8 inches by friday with this weather.

I drove by The Pond about 0730 this morning and someone from Twin Pines was walking out with an auger and punching holes. Did not see any other tracks in the snow. It was -8 last night. Ring them up and I am sure they should have some info.

Rocky Reef report says 4 1/2 to 5 inches a mile out. Should be good to go this weekend. We'll probably be out on the 1st reef on Friday.

Mac's Twin Bay is reporting 5-6" in their bay and estimating that the smaller houses will be out before Christmas. This as of about midnight on Monday night.

Mac's Twin Bay posts their reports here

Do any of the other resorts around the lake post ice thickness reports on their websites. Webcams, anything like that?