• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Got to feel for Farve

Bobby Bass

After seeing some of the Packer highlights for today's game against the da Bears you got to feel for Farve. He took some big hits out there today and got up. Has to be real hard to play the game with the complete lack of talent he has around him. Better enjoy him while he is still standing, he is headed for the Hall of Fame. I just hope it won't be in a wheelchair..

Bobby B.

I watched the game and could not be happier to see that plow boy get the snot knocked out of him! He has crushed us for decades and it was good to get a little pay back. He had his ribs pounded, his arm was in a sling at the end of the game and his throwing hand had a silver dollar size chunk of skin ripped out of it near his thumb and pointing finger. Like cousin Eddie says in Vegas Vacation, "I ain't seen a beatin' like that since somebody put a banana down my pants and turned a monkey loose!"

GO BEARS