• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for (2) sleepers in February.

dbsnyder

We have a group of 8 guys coming up the third weeken in February. We are looking for good reputable sleepers, preferably with indoor facilities. We were last year during March and had a blast. The only issue was our sleeper was very old and very dirty...some actually slept in the truck. The outfit we used was nice and did put us on fish...only isuue was sleeper. Thanks.

Quote:

, preferably with indoor facilities.

Be careful looking for indoor facilities. No matter what you try by the end of the year they are smelling bad.

We stayed in a sleeper through Shooks Motel last year. They were new last year, comfy, had the port-o-potty & most importantly had us on fish. smile.gifWe were able to book after Christmas yet, so he may be worth a try. Can't wait to be back again March!

dbsnyder,

I am in the same boat as you. I would like know what outfit not to go with, based on your experience.

Thanks

Maybe try West Wind Bar. I stayed a weekend with them last year and the sleepers were nice and they put us on fish. Good luck.

I made the decision to build another "new and improved" version of the "big red barn". It should be on the lake by early January. Returning customers will have first crack at it but it will be freeing up one of the 5 man sleepers.

Hey Kelly, By booked up, does that mean just weekends or midweek too. After last year at your houses, we've had a group of people who want to join us for a couple mid-week excursions. If the fishing is one third as good as last year, we'll giggle all the way home.

Midweeks, Sunday-Thursdays have opening left. When this new house hits the ice one 5 person sleeper will open up on the weekends.