• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dear Sandee

Hey Sandee, Waleyejon, myself and a couple Roseau/Warroad friends are thinking of 1 last 'shivverrrr on the river'. Thinking of maybe ploppin in out your way on Sunday perhaps?

Any insight? Supposed to be nice..... maybe hit 33-34 eh!

Antsy waiting on the ice a ya know!

Enjoy the winter season, Happy Thanksgiving.

Friskynut.... smirk.gif

Talked to Waleyejon and gave him the bad news. The river has ice chunks and ice forming on the river. You would be dodging them more often than boating fish. frown.gif

Reading the report from Pete and Terri at the Walleye Retreat, it sounds like the lake is also freezing up as of yesterday.

Ya I found that out too. Got some news and felt the temp yesterday/today and there is now way you'll catch me in a boat!!

Oh ya, not only your report's but Pete n Terri's as well I check faithfully and regularily. THANKS to you both for the great info you provide us thru our angling season's.

Best wishes and enjoy the holiday's and winter season.

fiskyknut