• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FOR SALE - Fish Trap Voyager - SOLD

3 year old Fish Trap Voyager Ice Shelter w/ travel cover, wear slides on sled and 2 seats. Unit is very clean and looks like new. Limited use and not used last season. No tears or patches on house - travel cover has a couple of small holes. Located in Faribault on I35 south of metro area. $395.00

is the seat setup the same as the new ones? i.e. do they swivel and move front to back?

any interest in a trade for the vex I have listed on here? New fl-18 propack...

Hi Camoman,

The seats do not swivel or slide back and forth. I believe that option just come out last year, but then again time moves kinda fast sometimes. I was hoping to cash out, so I would have some extra funds for the Ice Fishing Show coming up. I do have a FL18. If nothing pans out this weekend I may be interested. How does the ProPak you got on closeout compare to the new ProPak 2 on Cabelas Web? Thanks.

Dave