• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD*******CLAM 6800********BEST OFFER********SOLD

Like new clam 6800, bought new in Dec. 03, used about ten times. No pictures, but you can check out their web site, No holes or tares, Have removeable carpet for it. BEST OFFER OVER $325!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in springfield, mn. You can give me a call at 507-220-8585. I'm guessing about a hour, Takes me about 40 min. to the north side of shetek.

Will you be around Friday sometime? I work near windom and can leave work and head to Springfield.

If you're willing to take $325, and it's in good shape, consider it sold. I'll give ya a call when I'm not at work and let's set up a time to check it out. When is a good time to call?

If I get no better offers by friday its yours for $325. You can call me on my cell any time 507-220-8585.

boilerguy-- I,ve had an offer over $325, but he hasn't looked at it yet, coming wed. nite. Is $325 your final offer? If so, I will still sell it to you for $325 if he doesn't take it.

I can't go any higher than 325. If you get a better offer sell it man. If I don't hear back from you before Friday or see that it's sold I'll give you a call on Friday.