• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I know its gonna be cold, but I'm coming up Sunday for a few days and staying at a friends cabin on Mocasin Point. Are the smalleys still hitting up there? Lastly, is there a boat launch nearby and do they charge to launch your boat or to park? Thanks

Chad

Moccasin Point has a place to launch a boat, not sure what or if they charge. They have parking spots also.

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota Chummin cool.gif

I suspect bronzbacks will be a bit elusive, unless you get a shot of warm weather.

But, I bet you can catch walleye within 500 yards of Moc. Go east, stay on the southern side of the islands, find the 30 -40 foot water.

Thanks guys. I'll be sure to bring walleye gear in case bass fishing is slow. I appreciate the tips on walleye locations. Nothing better than fresh walleye on the grill...

Chad