• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

shore fishing on green

I hear the smallies are biting off shore on green. Anyone know where to fish from shore? I know about the bridge on the east side, but thats it.

Thanks

Try just east of the landing behind Mels. I think you may catch a few between there and to the end of the county parking area. Good Luck!

Put on your waders and go on the East side. I did this a couple years ago and I had a blast. I walked all the way from my cabin to the bridge. I caught quite a few fish. I was able to walk about 150 yards out in some places.

Bigfife, your right with use the waders and fish the shorelines. You can also start at the north access down from ye old mill. If the docks are out of the way you couold walk and cast right to the spillway. You may need a walking staff to feel for large rocks.If you don't mind the walk in the dark you may even land some nice walleyes.