• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If the Jig gets this new job I will be on my own without transportation other than my truck. Its ok though, he has been chasing this job for awhile and I hope he gets it, there will be other fishing trips.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Foss

• chunkytrout

• Wade Joseph

• Northlander

Jig, good luck. We're pulling for ya. And we'll maybe be pulling Wade a week from Satruday, too. grin.gif

Wade,

Give me a call/email if jiganator isnt able to go, maybe we can work something out for heading up there saturday morning. (I'm headed up to Voyageurs for a family weekend of sledding, so may not be able to get back to ya til monday, after this afternoon)

STF: I meant the mail (snail mail) box by your front door or the mailbox by the road not email.

Finns.

I'm hoping to make it up with my brother. we are unsure of roads/access points on bside. what has been the best bait to use? We would sure appreciate a little help. he has a cabin on eagles nest #1 that we are staying at. thanks in advance!!

dangler:

Stay tuned for the access to use to get to HQ, and for directions. We'll be putting something up this weekend after we get a firsthand look at ice conditions in different parts of the lake.

Walleye size lures work very well on Burntside. The eater lakers prefer smaller lures, and the big ones will bite on them. Buckshot rattle spoons, pimples, angel eyes, jigging raps, cicadas, tubes, airplane jigs, all in walleye sizes or slightly bigger. Tipped with a minnow head or a chunk of cisco. Line of 10 to 12 lb strength is plenty, and a medium to medium-heavy action rod matches up nicely with all that.

Dangler, I'll be at our place on EN #2. Arriving Thursday Eve. Fishing all Friday on #2 or #4. Saturday on Bside Then EN on Sunday AM.

Still, willing to meet up for a Friday fish with FMers, if there was a HQ to meet. I also will be without Ice Transport but for my boots so that makes the home waters easier...

Where are you at? Were at #1335 Walsh Rd. Let's Ice some Pannies', Eyes' & Pike... & oh...Lakers'! shocked.gif

Is it too early to start a Roll Call?

Add: CasaLoma & Friend!

[email protected]

Later -CLoma

I'll be checking here frequently for HQ Location and to give updates on the status of Jiganators new job and My ETA etc.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Ok guys were going to move this discussion over to the

Final 4th Annual Burntside Bash details thread so please use that thread. Thanks