• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Historic collapse?

SledNeck

Thats too bad, I figured you were at the game the night before. You must be exhausted like your White Sox lucky win? You never responded to my bet counter.... You make a bet, I say Ok and you never respond??? What's the deal Mr. Dealio??

Buzzy,

You must have not gotten enough sleep in the past few days, you are reading things that are not there. Too much banging on the keyboards early in the morning instead of banging on the wifey! I never proposed a bet on the 5 of 7 victories, that was my prediction. A prediction is not a bet, my bet was on the Sox not clinching the division. This was in a previous post and I was looking for all you Sox haters to give me odds, as huge as they would be based on how poorly the Sox are playing and how great the Injuns are doing. I was expecting maybe 1000 to 1 odds since we all know how bad the Sox are, right. Then, I asked for your limit on betting. Example, if you Buzzy are dead sure that the Sox are not going to win the division then you could give me 1000 to 1 odds for lets say a Ben Franklin? That would be the easiest dinero you ever made right???? Unless the Sox some how manage to squeek it out, then you could just send me a hundred thousand big ones and we could call it even. I might even let you earn some of your money back in the playoffs as I am sure you will be betting against the Sox in each and every series! Well.....I'm Waiting!

MAGIC NUMBER 9...Going Down to 7 in about 8 hours!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

So no bet huh? I figured you'd have enough confidence in your team to say they would win 5 of 7 games! heck, they've already won one of two right?! Did you have interest in doing that 5 of 7 bet or not?

Also, why would any of us route for the Sox?? All they or their fans have ever done is curse the Minnesota fans and their team.

Admit it, your team has been flat since the all star break and is holding onto the division lead by a thread and I'm sure there are alot of nervous people in Illinois sweating this one out!

I hope for your sake that your Sox win the division, I can't imagine the embarrassment you'd feel after all the trash talkin'.

Just checked the game cast on ESPN and here is what I saw getting served upon Judy Garland.

T Hafner homered to center, G Sizemore and J Peralta scored.

J Peralta walked.

C Crisp sacrificed to catcher, G Sizemore to second.

G Sizemore singled to center.

Start of Inning

White sox suck.jpg

That would be 5-0 top of 8th inning! Thats my report to those in Illinois and Waverly, Iowa. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif If I could only put Travis Hafners picture on my avatar.

OH OH Windy........

T Hafner homered to right, J Peralta scored. 8-0 Good guys!!

J Peralta singled to left.

C Crisp flied out to left.

G Sizemore homered to right.

C Blake flied out to center.

J Bajenaru relieved L Vizcaino.

Start of Inning

Garland chokes.jpgGarland to hafner.jpg

You can put it in the standings YES!!

The only positive about the Sox loss is the fact Crisp, Peralta, and Hafner did rack up some nice stats for my Fantasy Baseball team. I would rather have seen a Sox victory since I also have Garland on my team frown.gif. Did anyone get to see the game on Comcast? All we got in Iowa was a blank screen and a "no signal" message. Had to follow the game on Sportsline.