• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1st FMers Fantasy Football League

cybermuskie

I am just hoping my team is good enough to win one game! grin.gif I didn't draft real good! Good luck Guys!

Anyone able to get on the server ...It wont let me at my team !!!! I need to get it set up for thursday night

I can not get to the server either. It must be down, hopefully it will be back up soon.

I'm in. Not running the smoothest, but you should be able to get in and make adjustments, etc.

I was even able to upload an image. Looks like Packer v. anti Packer this week. Buzzsaw you are going down.

well it is almost the end of the first week and if not by mistaken my team scored 118 points already and still have greg lewis tonight. That sounds like the highest point total for this week.

I added my up and was at 201 !!!!!!

I new I would be good at something but did not think this would be it ..........

How long does it take for a trade to go through? And what needs to happen before it is accepted? Also anyone that wants to trade i am up for a trade.