• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Full size truck on Buffalo 8" ice

Hi dusty long time no see ,jimmy and I were just talking about you over christmas, wrestling talk of course. Jimmy is still a asst coach at Brainard. I have been out on buffalo a couple of times havent caught alot though. maybe run into you one of these days.

• 3 weeks later...

Be nice please......I lost my Tahoe last year out there!! OOPPSSS!! I did get a brand new Pick up beacause of it!

Coldwater Crappie Guy

Then what happened to the new truck???????????????? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

How's the fishin been for you?????

Full coverage on your auto policy which will include comp coverage will cover you if you go down, minus your deductible. My company has paid a few claims over the past years. I personally would not care to take a cold bath just to see how fas they can pay off. Good luck, hang on. Bill

My insurance covered everything!! $2000 to get the truck out of the water and I had GAP insurance and they covered the deductible for me! When all was said and done I owed $190.00 GAP insurance is the amount of what you borrowed for the truck and what is is worth if it gets totaled out.

Thank god for that!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      Looks like you could use a FM hat. 😉    The future son in law prefers the lump coal.  He’ll start it in coal starter over a propane burner, then dump in it his smoker grill as needed.   Congrats on the clean break “over there”.
    • leech~~
      Should really start a What yeah Smoking thread!    Another fun place we tried when up in Duluth. OMC stands for "Oink, Moo, Cluck" They serve pork cracklins for starter to test their sauces on.    
    • Hookmaster
      On the east side of St. Boni. It's not too far from me. A friend lives in St Boni and loves the place. I haven't tried it yet.
    • leech~~
      Minnetrista, Mn  
    • Mike89
      where's that place?   figured it out...  
    • leech~~
      First time ever going there with the wife. Little spendy but they make some darn good piles of meat! We had the brisket! 😋
    • fishingstar
      I have heard it's because of the drought. I know in my area ( meeker co.) the sloughs that they trap minnows in have dried up. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Excuse my ignorance, but was is driving the bait prices? Usually the shortage is due to a late ice-out from the swamps and streams. This year should have been much better.
    • CigarGuy
      I should probably learn to use the 6+ containers of lures I have collecting dust in my tackle box. We got on a decent crappie bite the last couple of evenings and I broke out some plastics.  I caught some crappies on them ,just need to build my confidence in using them! I did notice they didn't seem to hold on to them as long as minnows!
    • PSU
      Great news, thank Skunked  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.