• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

14 Foot Alumacraft with 1999 20 HP Mercury

For Sale:

Boat:
-1973 Alumacraft Fishing Boat (DOES NOT LEAK A BIT)
- Flat Flooring has been added (2002)
- Front Casting Deck has been added (2003)
- Front Seat
- Rear Seat
- Middle Bench Seat
- Rod Saver velcro rod holders
- Small Anchor
- Front and Rear Lights as required by law

Motor:
- 1999 Mercury 20 HP Short Shaft
- Motor was purchased originally Sept of 2000.
- I purchased the motor from a widow in the Summer of 2002.
- Never had a problem with this motor. It runs absolutely perfect.
- Pushes boat at about 23-24 mph with 2-3 guys in the boat.

Trailer:
- Have no idea of the year or the make. The trailer is not that attractive looking but is very funtcional.
- Trailer has roller bunks.
- Buddy hubs on the wheels. New bearings in 2002.

Misc:
- Small Anchor
- 6 Gallon Quick Silver Gas Tank
- Rod Saver Velcor Rod Holders
- Boat Strap
- Lowrance X70A with Speed and Temp
- 3 Markers with holder

Asking $2,399 or best reasonable offer.

I will post pictures tonight.

[This message has been edited by whitebearlakeguy (edited 07-28-2004).]

[This message has been edited by whitebearlakeguy (edited 08-02-2004).]

Will you split the boat and motor? I have a boat but am looking for a motor!

Forgot to mention the boat comes with the Lowrance X70A including speed and temp.

I could include the Hand Held GPS if the price is right.

BigMike, thanks for the feedback. I'm not in a major hurry to sell this boat. As a matter of fact, I just returned from vacation and I'm glad I had both boats with me, this one's a lot easier to launch on the some of the small lakes with shallow accesses. So if she doesn't sell, that's fine too.

So, officially she's still for sale, unofficially I could care a less, I'd kinda like to keep it.

Again, thanks for the info.

Whitebearlakeguy

I really like your boat, especially the casting deck & flat bottom... but I think if you are going to move it, you may need to lower your price because the trailer looks a little rough & the boat is older and without a trolling motor (transom or bowmount). I think you may move it faster if it was in the $1300-1600 range. I know the motor is newer but it's still 5 years old. I wish you the best of luck! Heck I might be interested in it if it was in the lower part of that range price range (it's a long shot but if interested - shoot me an email: [email protected])

Sounds good! It looks like a great little boat and if I had it I would probably wanna keep it too wink.gif. If you ever are looking to sell it for less that what you're asking now, drop me an email: [email protected]. Best of luck!

whitebearlakeguy- I would be intrested in the boat/trailer but not the motor. How much would you charge for just the boat/trailer.