• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Catch-N Ring-N Grub/Pro Strength Bio-Bait Test

Dave
I would like to try these out but don't know how to get a hold of you. Tried all the high lights on your posts. Thank You Jack

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Johnson

• Northlander

• can it be luck?

• beretta

Hey Dave - I'd definitely be interested if I'm not too late. You will have mail.

Thanks much guys and gals!
It looks like we have our 50 fisher persons to do the test.

Expect to see the products shopped to you in the next week.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

Consider me interested. Hope I'm not too late. I've been on the road and not checking in on the boards.

would love to try them on green lake walleye and crappie ifish twice a day spring to fall out of the old mill also n long will send pics john john dempsey 3218 10th st n. st cloud mn. 56303 send to j ohn dempsey 8144N shore dr spicer, mn 56288 thank you john castindad

I would like to try them out!!!!!!!! My e-mail is on the way.

I'll back the Catch-N Ring-N Grubs ability to produce sumo pre-spawn walleyes. I C&R 3 sumo walleye on them in one day last week, total weight for them 3 went #32.

Yup..I kinda dig them Ring-N Grubs.

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
701-640-2796
><,sUMo,>

Eddie, good to hear that!
WOW.
Photos????

I am thinking of sending all the same color to the guys... will begin shipping on Monday. Of all the colors... I am thinking of Junebug Chartreuse Tail and Junebug. Darker colors seem to work in most any water where lighter colors can pail in some dark & stained waters.
Your thoughts?
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Catch-n,
I've been away from my puter for a couple days, but Wow I'd like to try these also.
Thanks

I mailed out the 50 samples yesterday. I went with doing Junebug and Junebug / Chartreuse Tail for some and for others I went with Chartreuse Sparkle and Tomato Core... figuring on a mix of light and dark.

There is enough Bio-Bait Pro Strength Crawler in each pack to test out. Remember to soak it for 15 minutes in water before using. It is a much darker green than the prior Bio-Bait Crawler.

Thanks all that responded and were willing to test the products. I am excited to hear you responses. How you rigged, when, where, and how the products performed is information that will be appreciated... photos would be great too!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

I got my sample today Dave!

Thanks! I'm so looking forward to using these! You'll be hearing from me soon!

Thanks again!

CrappieMagnet

Got my sample today, I am very eager to try this out! Thanks Again
Best Fishes
Chris
IBOT WANNABE

Thanks Dave,my sample also came today.Looking forward to trying them.

Bruce

My pack of goodies came today.

Very much appreciated!!

I got mine! Can't wait to show those Ring-n Grubs to the local Walleye and Smallmouth.

Thanks Dave

Steve

Hey Dave,

Just got mine today and will try them out tomorrow. I'll bring along a camera too.

Thanks again

Well guys got out, and tested the BioBait today on sunnies and crappies.

I was using a white flu flu or a white tub jig and would tip it with a chunk of the BioBait or waxworm. It caught fish, but being mainly sunnies they seem to rip it off the hook pretty quick. Maybe it was just today but the BioBait did get beat by the waxworm. I have to say that it went downing fighting and caught it's fair share of fish.

Thanks again Dave

Got mine yesterday - looks great Dave! Hoping to get a chance to try them out below a couple of the Wisconsin River ****s soon. If I were a walleye, I'd eat 'em!

Interested heck yea!!!

Been dormant in the fishing department for a while because of school, but now that the women has a ring on her hand she will let me fish all I want...

Thanks Dave, the ring n grubs will be on basswood opening weekend.
Have any of the crawlers been used on spinner rigs previously? The spinner/crawler is a popular early tactic on the st louis and was wondering if it could be used in that way. Will let ya know how they both perform.
Xplorer

Thanks Dave,

Maybe you could give a couple of pointers on the nightcrawler mixture. Little bit molded like a salmon egg etc...

Come on June 20th and Canada!

I tried the bait today caught a fiver on it and then lost both my greentailed jigs to what could have been musky. Thanks man could use some more if you have any more free samples!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Hey catchn, is it too late to try out your product? If it is, are they in the stores yet? Which ones?