• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A little help please

LABS4ME

LABS, WE'VE BEEN WITH YOU EVERY ONE OF THOSE DAYS. GOD BLESS

------------------
THE GREAT GRAY GOOSE THAT FLIES BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON, GATHERS NO MOSS.
THE GAMBLER I.B.O.T. #12
CHARTER MEMBER
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LABS4ME

• THE GAMBLER

• Slugo

• Hastings gal

Labs,

We hope he's home ASAP. I'd like to fish with you and Zach someday. I don't live far from Waskish and usually have a spare brew. I've got an 8 year old boy to bring as well. I can only imagine what you've been through, and when I try it really hurts. Adversity truely does make us stronger. I know first hand!

Craig

Cindy just called....Zach's on his way home!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif Thank you everyone for sticking by us!!! See everyone soon, next year there will be a party on the ice in Zach's honor!

Good Luck! Ken

Fabulous!!!!!

Sign me up for the party!

WAY TO GO ZACH! (and family)

Thats the greatest news Labs. I'm very happy for little Zach and the rest of your family. Count me in for the party next year!!! See ya soon!

Great news smile.gif No, stupendous news grin.gif

Hearing that he headed home sure puts a smile on ones face grin.gif

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still think a couple trips to red this spring
to say a couple more prayers from the red sea
to make sure he stays in good health would be in order.
GOOD LUCK

Thats great labs.
I'll be at the ice party.
Need to meet some of
you other Url'ers as welll.
give a litlle notice.
thanks

Great news labs. i've been with you and your family the whole time. have a good time this weekend . see you at the party. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Buckhead with a B.

I give thanks to you Lord that you through the power of prayer and your love have brought a smile to Ken and his family . And you have shown all repliers (280+)what prayer and faith can do. Thanks! Bill

LAB'S What great news , with Zach come home, and not only Zach, but are POW'S are comeing home. It's something what prayer can do. I'am going to say a few more for Zack, and are troops, I hope I can make the ice party next winter GAR

That truely is great news about Zach. What a great read/way to start a Monday morning.

Great! Chelsey must have asked me four or five times this weekend if the little fishing boy was home from the hospital - when I told her I didn't know she told me I should just call! Count us in at the party on the ice - it would be nice to have a get together in the spring/summer also.
Keep Smiling!
Debbie

WONDERFUL!!! The fishing party in "Zachs" honor sounds great. Hope to make it! Peace.

>')))))><

Brian

BUMP

------------------
THE GREAT GRAY GOOSE THAT FLIES BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON, GATHERS NO MOSS.
THE GAMBLER I.B.O.T. #12
CHARTER MEMBER
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

Hopefully this is at the top for the last time! smile.gif Just a final note and THANK YOU! to all for the prayers and support you've given my family!

Zach has been home for over a week now, and knock on wood is doing great! grin.gif The most perplexing thing is that he isn't seizing since he came out of his coma!! The doc's can't answer as to why...but I have a feeling I know why. You gotta believe in something....! It's a little strange not dealing with seizures after nine years! Yesterday the Priest's sermon was about Zach and other sick kids, he told of how he came and annoited him and we all prayed over him, and when he left the Doc's told him everyone was optomistic, but it didn't look good. He has about as big a smile as anyone when he can tell of how great he's doing! Saturday night Zach pulled out his feeding tube, like it was a sign from him that he was ready to start drinking on his own. Well he did...yesterday he drank everything minus the tube. Everything has been nothing short of a miracle!

I know I can act like the biggest goof around, but in times like these, I can say all kidding aside, that you really find out who you, and your friends are. I can honestly say that I have the greatest bunch of friends a man can hope for! grin.gif I've said it before, if any of you out there need anything...don't hesitate to ask.

If the weather during the IBOT summer fest is nice Cindy, the kids and I should be there, stop on by and say HI. Like I said next year in March, we'll have a get together on the ice in Zach's honor.

Good Luck! Rips some Lips!

Ken

Labs, you and yours have been in my famelys prayers when we sit down for dinner! You have been an inspiration to us. It has made my problems seem small, for we are going through a custady battle for my son. We are happy for you and zack. continued good luck smile.gif

Labs,

Fantastic!!! Zach is diffinitely a tough and determined young man. We'll keep doing what we can to keep those seizures at bay. It's been a rough haul for the whole family, hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to next march.

Ken, You've got mail.

Moose099

Ken, your sharing of your life experience has helped me, and I'm sure others. I THANK YOU.

Ken, its great to hear that Zach is doing so good.Looking forward to meeting you, Zach, and the rest of your family next March.Keep us posted and as always your in our prayers.

Ken, its great to hear that Zach is doing so good.Looking forward to meeting you, Zach, and the rest of your family next March.Keep us posted and as always your in our prayers.

Just wanted to put this back at the top so Zach can see we haven't stopped thinking about you guys.