• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A little help please

LABS4ME

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LABS4ME

• THE GAMBLER

• Slugo

• Hastings gal

WWWWHHHoooo hoooooo!!!!

Great to hear the good news. My key board was starting to rust from my sniffeling.
Hear is to a continued recovery.

Paul

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY, KEN! I'M
SURE YOUR REJOICING DAILY FOR ZACH'S REMARKABLE RECOVERY. ITS NICE TO LIVE IN
AMERICA WHERE PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, GET
BEHIND PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED!!! I HOPE I CAN MEET ZACH SOMEDAY, HE SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFULL KID!!!
SINCERELY,
FISHMIESTER

you know some one once said fisherman are the kindest people you'll ever meet and just hearing your situation and how everyone has come together really makes this saying true. you guys are still in my prayers and i'm honored to be a part of it.

LABS- I hope your feeling better. You need to take care of yourself too!
Great to hear Zach is doing better. smile.gif
Our continued thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

KEEP THE FAITH & TAKE CARE (all of you!)

Great News, Great News, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers, hope his recovery continues to be fast and he can go home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

------------------
Rip sum Lips

[This message has been edited by Spunky (edited 04-02-2003).]

Glad to hear the excellent news! Glad that your fishing buddy will be back up and out fishing you real soon.

----------

Fishn'Lady

Labs. good news is happy news. smile.gifsmile.gif LOL to your family .Little guy is strong like his father.

Buckhead John

Great news Ken. Hey everyone, let's keep the prayers coming and keep this post on top.

------------------
THE GREAT GRAY GOOSE THAT FLIES BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON, GATHERS NO MOSS.
THE GAMBLER I.B.O.T. #12
CHARTER MEMBER
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

Labs, great news i am glad your little guy continues to get better. when things like this happen it really puts a different look on what is important in life. your family continues to be in my prayers.best wishes to your whole family.

thanks for the update!

glad to hear things are moving along so well... let's hope this all translates to a big huge party on the ice for zach next year!

Ken,thats some great news.They say miracles happen everyday and Zach is living proof and before you know it he'll be showing those crappies a thing or two.I go to this post every morning to see how your fishing buddy is doing,so keep the updates coming.Your family is in our thoughts and prayers everyday. Jeff

Labs,

Great News and thanks. smile.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifgrin.gif

Zach was a strong little boy going into this journey, and is coming home a much stronger young man.

Time to take care of Mama now, she is drained, but will bounce back quick with help. Women, especially Mothers, are amazingly strong people.

Looking forward to meeting you all someday at the W.W. Temple.

moose

WOW Ken,
I just read your last update and was very touched. It sent a tickle down my spine. Thats great news. I'll continue to keep Zach and your family in my prayers.

That is wonderful news! Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your family!

Badda Bing!

------------------
" chaos , panic and disorder ... my work here is done. "
Upper Red Lake Area Association Member
I.B.O.T. # 013

LOCK AND LOAD ZACH!!!!! cool.gif

------------------
Good Luck
Lock and Load!!!
I.B.O.T. #08

BUMP BUMP BUMP

------------------
THE GREAT GRAY GOOSE THAT FLIES BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON, GATHERS NO MOSS.
THE GAMBLER I.B.O.T. #12
CHARTER MEMBER
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

Thanks!!!! He may get out this weekend! grin.gif 23 days and counting...... frown.gif Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Ken