• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A little help please

LABS4ME

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LABS4ME

• THE GAMBLER

• Slugo

• Hastings gal

Craig and kiddo have sent our prayer up. More on the way. God Bless!

Craig

I have a son who was near death at 2 weeks and is now a healthy 3 years old. We will definitely pray for the same results for your family. God bless.

Labs~Add us to your list of prayer chain folks...We'll be praying for your little guy and your family.

Hey Ken, Good Luck to your little guy. Hope he pulls through. I'll be praying for him and your family. See ya soon.

Your little boy and your family will be in my prayers. Hang in there. Sincerely, Craig LaVoi

Many prayers are being sent from here for all of you, don't give up hope and remember everybody else, don't ever forget to hug the ones you love!! Many prayers,

Chad

------------------
Rip sum Lips

Hey Ken!
It sounds to me like this has been an on-going thing with your son. I also have an 8 year old son named Jonathan who has cerebral palsey from an accident at birth. I also have two younger children Alissa who is 6 and Andrew who is almost 1. My wife Jenine and I have always been amazed at the kindness of strangers and the hope and encouragement that others give. We have spent some time in I.C.U.'s and hospitals and clinics with Jonathan and thankfully he is still with us. Our family sends our prayers and hopes that all will be well with you and yours. You aren't alone. Take care and God Bless!

Joel, Jenine, Jonathan, Alissa, and Drew

My prayers are with your wife, the son that is ill and the rest of your family.

Vickie

HI KEN,
NOT SURE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LITTLE GUY,
BUT MAYBE THE MAYO CLINIC COULD HELP. I KNOW
SOME PEOPLE WHO COULD GET YOU IN THERE, IF
YOU THINK THEY COULD HELP. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED A E-MAIL ADDRESS.
ITS WONDERFUL TO SEE THE SUPPORT & PRAYERS
FROM THE F.M. USERS. 78 RESPONSES IN 1 DAY.
WOW!!!
SINCERELY, DAVE (FISHMIESTER)

may god give you all strength and our prayer will be with you and we'll put your son on our church prayer list .God bless .Bill

Ken good luck to you and your family, its a helpless feeling to have a sick child, all you can do is be strong for him..

Ken I pray that the lord will be with you and your family. And when you're wiped out I pray that god will give you strength. I don't hardley know a parent that wouln't trade places with their child when they are ill, this stuff tends to make everything else seem small. My wife was a peds ICU nurse for 18 years and those little big people have a special place in our hearts. We are amazed with how unique god makes these little ones. You all're at the top of our prayers. "Little ones to Him belong, we are weak but He is strong", He has the best medicine. Faith is a word when we are in church, but so hard when it's in the home. Take care . Greg J