• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just a note to all who have been out on the water. Please keep posting and let us know if you catch anything or not. I for one,would like to hear from those that are lucky enough to be up on the "Big V" and still fishing. I check the web site every day and it mentally puts be back to the lake-as least for a while. I'm sure others are also watching this site. Hard water is on it's way. But I'd sure like to hear from you "die hards" until the ice starts to form on the lake and it's time to put the boat way. Jim/WBS

Spent Sat and Sun around Norwegian and Wakemup bays, sort of my bonus "after deer hunting" excursion (who ever heard of fishing walleye AFTER deer hunting?).

Caught a few small eyes, and ALMOST my first 30" on Vermilion. She was just over 29", but couldn't quite stretch her to reach the 30" mark. So close, but yet so far!

Hans

Hey Jim,
There are still some of us "Die Hards" out fishing, but now it looks like the party is just about over.

We are expecting some cold and snow on monday,....I guess I can't complain to much afterall......I'll be fishing the 17th of november on open water. smile.gif

The walleyes were not as hot today as they have been, but we still managed to catch about 15 fish today.

Most were in the 14 to 18" range, we also caught a bonus 38" pike and a few perch. Jigs and minnows in 25 to 40ft
caught all the fish.

I plan on doing some muskie fishing the next few days, I'm still looking for a big girl to finish my season on a high note. The high for tomorrow is 59, you just gotta love it... smile.gif

------------------

Ace guide service.
[email protected]
www.aceguideservice.com
1-218-753-2612

[This message has been edited by guideman (edited 11-15-2001).]

Nice going Hans. I'll take a 29er any day. How and what did you get'er on?

Hey Ace,I'll be watching this board for your "last call" before the party official ends. Good luck on ending on that high note.

Jim/WBay