• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

All,

Anyone give this lake much attention in the Fall. I'll be in the area in early to mid September!
Curious as what has worked best for you in the past etc.

Thanks!!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

Jim what are you lookin to catch? Walleye, trout....

------------------
"Study to be quite"

I fished it a couple times mid summer with out much luck. It's a super clear lake, I think the sechi disk is around 18. I heard it's productive early in the season.

Renneberg,

EIther would be fine. THe DNR's page indicated
a typical rainbow stocking program with few coming to the boat(or at least reported. They also mentioned Blue has a very good walleye population as well!

ANy info would be great.
I'll be staying on another lake in the area. The more options the better!

Jim W

Jim W to answer both your questions. Northern bait in Park Rapids should have what your looking for. As for blue time is the only thing I have found to work once you locate them stay tight. It is a hard lake to fish! Weeds were the best 3 years ago but as you know it can all change. Good luck

Jim--

What lake are you staying on? I may have a bass/gill lake for you to try. Are you going up wath J.A.??? Any plans for hitting Green in August?

Shoot me an email...

Duck-o-holic

[email protected]

Hey Duck!

Staying on Little Sand with family. Wouldn't dare let "JA" out of his cage!lol

I might try Green for smallies a bit later. My august is pretty much booked up.

Keep in touch and I am always open to trying new waters!!!!
Jim