• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Upper/Lower Bottle Lakes trip

My brother-in-law, myself, and families will be visiting last week in June 'til 4th weekend. We are staying on Lower Bottle at Home Bay Resort. We like to think we are half-way decent bass fisherman, at least in our own element(Central Illinois farm ponds, powerplant lakes, stripmines,etc.) but have little experience in the deep clearwater we expect to find there. I would sure appreciate any info that anyone could provide to prepare us for what to expect(i.e. water temps, seasonal fish locations, hot baits, etc). We hope to target walleye, smallmouth, and pike. Thanks to your excellent DNR site I was able to get topo maps for both lakes and for Emma. Hope you all are tearing them up and continue to do so. Thanks for your advice.