• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

dang...tough to hear..........hope the good people up there recover soon!!!!!!!!!

Our group will be returning in September as well. Wish we were able to be there now to lend a hand.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
On 6/22/2024 at 3:46 PM, MarkB said:

My cousin sent me a couple pictures from last week's trip. After the storm, the perch kind of took over the bite and those pictured were all caught on crawlers in 22' of water adjacent to a rock reef . We caught lots of walleyes in this same area. The other picture was take from the Pike River bridge as we were leaving Friday morning. Good Fishing. MarkB

2024 perch.jfifUnavailable Pike River bridge June 2024.jfifUnavailable

No can see?  

Mark,

Glad your crew had another great outing. It’s always good to read your reports. Just wish there were more of them like the old days. Sorry you hit the storm. One of the worst in our 14 years. We’ll be dealing with dock issues for a long time but nothing like the good folks in Cook have. 
The fishing has come around a little since the storm. Definitely nightcrawler now. I don’t get far out of Frazer but the reefs are where the action is. Looking forward to hearing from you in September. 
My best to you and Linda,

RLG

p.s. Our good old red lab, Ole, cashed it in last summer, but we have a 6 month old lab now who is learning the ropes up here (and teaching us we’re older than we think we are!)

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, MarkB said:

I'm gonna try this picture thing again. Please bear with me. 

image.thumb.png.9a3188cbcfe72543e9d8215fadaade19.png

Our buddy Greg with his best of the trip.

image.thumb.png.a15a9aab572c451e14e693df08a69f94.png

Above: Pike River bridge the morning we left.        Below: My cousin Tim caught these the morning after the storm.

image.png.ed7914c16d96dd98c67ad34f690e6e95.png

I think you got it!

Nice Eye and hog Perch! 👍

• Thumbs Up 2

MarkB, Where did you find the perch?  I would love to get into some of those.  MarkB are you fishing more on the east or west end?

3 hours ago, MikeG3Boat said:

MarkB, Where did you find the perch?  I would love to get into some of those.  MarkB are you fishing more on the east or west end?

Metoo! 

tumblr_inline_o79b40qlyG1tw6qvj_250.gif.3f1986e672fde16995223bd22df0e89d.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey coming up for the 4th of July holiday.  Wondering if we have any new fishing news?  I am hoping the water is finally going down, although it looks like Rain this Friday and Saturday, and again starting the 1st through the 6th.  Hope the weather turns out better than the forcast.