• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1. Spent the afternoon on Sauk lake yesterday. Water temp was 49-50. Dock was pulled so I was glad I had put on guides on the trailer earlier this year. Never marked a fish and no bites. Frustrating but enjoyable day out on the water. Took back roads to enjoy the view through Richmond, Spring Hill and Greenwald areas. Brought back lots of old memories. Good old 6 corners and Richmond colosseum to name a couple.  Got the next few days off to winterize around the house and hopefully get out once more before putting the boat away.  Looking forward to deer season and ice fishing. Good luck all(except the trolls) and stay safe. 
  • Thumbs Up 1

Back in the day we used to hit osakis when all the docks where pulled in, or was it sauk????🙄

That was the sign the nice sunfish would bite!!👍

Oh not a troll !!🤣

• 10 months later...

Fished Sauk yesterday morning. Definitely a huge walleye chop with the south wind blowing.  Only caught 10 inch walleyes on minnows.  Perch wouldn’t leave the crawlers alone.   Put new tires on the boat trailer today. Old ones looked good but were 20 years old. Didn’t want to take a chance on them with my annual trip to Bemidji next week.  I’ll hopefully post some good news and pics after the trip. 

Look out Becida bar... here I come.🍺🍔

• Thumbs Up 3

• 10 months later...

Headed up to Sauk Centre today to see if Fletchers Bait had bigger leeches. He still has them. Also hit the Sauk lake and found a few fish in 8-11 ft water on windy areas. Got a 22, 15, 15, 13 and half dozen 12 or less. All bit after 10:30am, just like the fish forecast said. At least wife and I can have walleye dinner tonight. 

• Thumbs Up 3