• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Finally!

ANYFISH2

Thanks for the great report!

I'm still looking forward to our first overnighter in our house.  I hope it'all be as fun as yours was.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice pictures. Your kids are lucky to have a dad (and mom) that gets them out. It is, frankly, a lot of work and $.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like an amazing time!!! I'm going to have to go fish leech one of these weekends. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Great time! thx for sharing. love seeing kids out fishin. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SaintPaulPaul said:

Nice pictures. Your kids are lucky to have a dad (and mom) that gets them out. It is, frankly, a lot of work and $.

You know it is funny you say that.

My wife and i commented about how easy things went.

We used by Brother-in-laws house, he has that it set up so nice.  2 bins of stuff packed, drive, find a spot, drill 5 holes, drop house and fish.

It set up so quick, in -17 degree weather we never put more on other than a stocking hat and gloves.

I see why wheelhouses are so popular, i wouldn't be afraid to take trips in cold weather anymore.  You wouldn't have caught me out there with the kids in -17° in a portable.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

Great time! thx for sharing. love seeing kids out fishin. 

I really wish I would take them more!  They sure seem to enjoy being out, we keep them and ourselfs pretty busy in school and activities.  We need to make more time for this kinda stuff!

I think we all would be happy if we did.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
6 minutes ago, ANYFISH2 said:

I really wish I would take them more!  They sure seem to enjoy being, we keep them and ourselfs pretty busy in school and activities.  We need to make more time for this kinda stuff!

I think we all would be happy if we did.

I remember well the busy days with just 2 kids. Music, basketball, and soccer. I miss those days. We fished a bit over the years but not much in winter.