• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rick

Wild run off 12 Straight - No Minnesotans Talkin About it ?

Rick

They've played 3 games in 5 days in the Canadian west on the road. Dubs may need a breather to gather his sharpness again.

Still pretty good taking 2 of 3 including the one against Edmonton.

Swanny2

A Minnesota hockey team with 4 strong lines. . . . . Can't wait to watch them again tonight! As for the OTL against the Hawks. . . I'll take a point anywhere we can get one. . . playing 4 on 3 never ends well for the team with 3. . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

ANYFISH2

We have to stop spotting the hawks 2 goals each game!

It was a loss to a good team, nothing to be ashamed of.  Plus we got a cheap goal to get it tied anyway.  Nice to get a point.

Must see TV on game nights now in our house!

• Thumbs Up 1

Swanny2

Still rolling along. . .. . quality W yesterday!

• Thumbs Up 1

ANYFISH2

Sure would be nice to continue to see a shut down defensive performance throughout thw playoffs like last night.

• Thumbs Up 1

Swanny2

No one else getting concerned with the Wild's lack of intensity??? darn good when they want to be and awful mediocre when not buzzing....... Been a long time since I watched them play 3 full periods of real hockey.....

leech~~
5 hours ago, Swanny2 said:

No one else getting concerned with the Wild's lack of intensity??? darn good when they want to be and awful mediocre when not buzzing....... Been a long time since I watched them play 3 full periods of real hockey.....

Yes and going to the game on Sat.  Good thing I didn't buy the tickets!  Lol

Rick

Is this the year?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• rundrave
      you can try this:   Frank DeLuca 5382 Jentoft Road Saginaw, MN  55779 [email protected] 218.729.7941
    • Getanet
      Do any of you guys know if Surface Tension still swims around these parts? I think I need my Nils sharpened. I had sent him a message through the HSO forum a while ago and didn't hear back. I'm not sure if HSO and Fishing MN share the same messaging platform, or if I need to try him here instead. Did a quick search and it doesn't look like he's posted in a while, so I'm hoping someone knows his whereabouts.    
    • IceHawk
      Decent panfish lake. They would be my target kicks out some sporadic bites all year. Not much for a walleye lake they get stocked quite often but for some reason never take off. Don't rule out chaseing  Tullibbees. Every winter she gives some up. Piles of deep water out there she can be a tough one. I personally prefer Upper  easier to break down compared to Middle good luck!
    • svingla
      Heading up to Avon to fish Middle Spunk lake this weekend. Looking for any advice or insights for fishing this lake and what to target.
    • imhatz
      All set for our annual fishing trip to Crane and Sand Point Lake. I have been going since mid 1980's and the new crew for the past 11 years. We will be there May 29 and staying at a campsite in Sand Point. We plan to venture up a bit perhaps to Wolf Island or Namakan. We fish almost exclusively for pike...all bass and eyes go back to swim again. Any spots to share for pike. We may even change it up a bit and fish crappies this year.  thanks ...good luck all you ice warriors. mark
    • Barbelboy
      its a fun trip. i'd suggest going with a guide the first trip. I've gone out with the one who's last name starts with an H. He was pretty darn awesome.Then you can replicate the tactics. I've gone over there 3 times. Caught fish every time. It's AMAZING that in a large metropolitan area like that there are virtually no fishermen on the ice when it's there. 
    • The Chemist
      E mail on the way.
    • Rick
      Thanks @Larry Gunderson and welcome to FM.   Join in and have fun. Hopefully someone else jumps in on this topic as well.
    • Rick
      Welcome to FM @bigpunfun   You should also try the Vermilion- Virginia Forum.   Someone looking at this will hopefully help you out.   Have fun and please be sure to come back and let us know how you do. Pics are awesome too.
    • Larry Gunderson
      Change the blades

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.