• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Rick

Wild run off 12 Straight - No Minnesotans Talkin About it ?

hardcore365

+2.5... no watching for me just listening to Tom Reid and Bob Kurtz. 

Swanny2

Well I guess they were due for a stinker. . . . officiating not the best but they were lacking the same "jump" as the night before. A little of the "puck luck" went against them as well. Need to come back with a strong showing Saturday!

ANYFISH2

Different team last night, for sure.

Passes just didnt stick to stick all night.

At least we could afford one of these games.

Rick

Back to backs on the road late can be tough to get that extra energy level up for.

I'm enjoying a Wild season finally :) 

ANYFISH2

Nice bounce back win last night.  Nice to Granlund get his first hat trick.

Still think Dubnyk isnt quite right.  He didnt play bad, just seems alittle slow in his reactions lately.  

Should we play Keumper (he is good enough to keep us in games) more the second half, or does Dubnyk just need to play through any issues he may have?

(I believe a off Dubnyk is still better than an average Keumper)

Rick

They've played 3 games in 5 days in the Canadian west on the road. Dubs may need a breather to gather his sharpness again.

Still pretty good taking 2 of 3 including the one against Edmonton.

Swanny2

A Minnesota hockey team with 4 strong lines. . . . . Can't wait to watch them again tonight! As for the OTL against the Hawks. . . I'll take a point anywhere we can get one. . . playing 4 on 3 never ends well for the team with 3. . . .

• Like 1

ANYFISH2

We have to stop spotting the hawks 2 goals each game!

It was a loss to a good team, nothing to be ashamed of.  Plus we got a cheap goal to get it tied anyway.  Nice to get a point.

Must see TV on game nights now in our house!

• Like 1

Swanny2

Still rolling along. . .. . quality W yesterday!

• Like 1

ANYFISH2

Sure would be nice to continue to see a shut down defensive performance throughout thw playoffs like last night.

• Like 1

Swanny2

No one else getting concerned with the Wild's lack of intensity??? darn good when they want to be and awful mediocre when not buzzing....... Been a long time since I watched them play 3 full periods of real hockey.....

leech~~
5 hours ago, Swanny2 said:

No one else getting concerned with the Wild's lack of intensity??? darn good when they want to be and awful mediocre when not buzzing....... Been a long time since I watched them play 3 full periods of real hockey.....

Yes and going to the game on Sat.  Good thing I didn't buy the tickets!  Lol

Rick

Is this the year?