• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Moose is getting a LAB puppy

monstermoose78

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
monstermoose78

Finn has been more focused this year!

06F3BDF9-5E53-46FB-BE68-8A566FAF0471.jpeg

B1E493F1-814A-47D4-A869-A654F7429744.jpeg

EB7AF719-F4BB-4704-8745-0A448B0B0E9C.jpeg

1FA381DA-97A6-4F54-878F-9C587ADD1824.jpeg

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• monstermoose78

• ZachD

• PRO-V

• Mike89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my new hunting partner. @river rat316 I hope he can find our ducks  

Mine (11 year old yellow lab and 13 month old yellow lab) took a while to figure out me working from home and my two kids as well. They were usually alone for ~6 hours during the day. They take turns 

That's great. I feel the same about mine.😁

Posted Images

monstermoose78

I sure love this dog!!

820FBC05-C8FD-446C-8A8D-E95377FBDE0B.jpeg

47D99390-E2B5-4ED9-A380-F2025030F2CC.jpeg

F61E4C2D-F4BD-49EA-AF07-B2E0D02C6790.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • l Love It 1
  • 3 weeks later...
monstermoose78

Finn is loving all this covid crap, why you ask because he gets more time with his humans. We play fetch everyday unless it is raining, but we all know it has not been raining much. How is everyone one else doing with their pups?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm retired now so it's game on every day. She has seen alot more of my wife however.

• l Love It 1
Hookmaster

Mine (11 year old yellow lab and 13 month old yellow lab) took a while to figure out me working from home and my two kids as well. They were usually alone for ~6 hours during the day. They take turns sleeping at my feet or off to the side. Occasionally they'll double team me.

deck.JPG

both at feet.JPG

• Thumbs Up 3
  • l Love It 1
  • 1 month later...
monstermoose78

Well I just added myself to the waiting list for another lab this spring. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • 5 months later...
monstermoose78

No puppies the vet and breeder are looking into why. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Brad B
      I am now good with this happening this weekend or the originally planned 13th as I can now make either date. regardless I still might hit the chain up this weekend. have a spot over on cedar island I want to try out. 
    • monstermoose78
      I keep fish a about half the time I fish or less and I am very selective on what goes in my bucket. 
    • smurfy
      Good idea. Now I need to find my winnie lake map 
    • Wanderer
      You’re gonna be on Winnie already.  Just grab up some tullibee there.  30-40 feet of water and watch your electronics.  Whatever depth the basin is by your perch spot, just move 30-40 yards or more out from the bottom of the break and you should see some.   If you tip your jig with bait, go minnows or minnow parts over waxies.  
    • Wanderer
      Any chance of bumping it up to this weekend?  The 13th seemed pretty arbitrary anyway.  Plus smurfy could get in some camaraderie before heading north!  Might put chaffmj in a bind though?   Personally I’d have a better chance of making it, not that it should influence any decision! 😆  Besides, the area is gonna get hit this weekend anyway now that it’s posted. 🤫   Just my 2 dimes and a nickel.
    • eyeguy 54
      12 days of warm. Probably gonna wipe out the access. Bummer
    • leech~~
      Is that what you do to find and catch big Crappies. Don't inhale? Can you post a video on that, It would be interesting to watch a smurfs turn Blue! 😆
    • IceHawk
      Its not all about the fishing it's the camaraderie, friendships, laughs, make it worth the admission ticket alone!  😉
    • IceHawk
      Gimrius I personally take a little offense to this if this is directed to myself and some of the others that post fish pics here quite often. And not to bring up names but i think we both know who you are relating to and I put myself in that same category group. . I personally am friends with many of these guys and have shared the ice with them many times over the years. This  group of fish posters are  probably some of the best stewards of our resources that  I personally know. Just because someone posts a pic doesn't mean that all those fish are harvested. In fact I know one hardcore fisherman on here who rarely keeps a fish ever! And not to personally speak for others but I and my family personally like a meal of fresh panfish or eyes on occassion and harvesting some within my limit is my right. Now I fish a ton open and hard water do I keep fish all the time nope but if the craving comes for some fresh fish and I want a meal for sure some are going to get  harvested.  I realize from reading over your stuff on here and some other sites over the years you aren't a ice fisherman at all? Am I right you are a Bass Muskie guy? Maybe before you put people in a group and judge  them , try getting out and share the ice with me and  some of these guys there knowledge and respect for the resources might surprise you and change your viewpoint. 
    • JV Ham Lake
      We walked to our Daisy Island cabin last Saturday.  Beautiful day with the sun and little wind.  Only caught 1 small walleye.  I measured 21-22" of ice in 20' of water.  Did I see somebody's post saying the ice was 32"?  With the next couple weeks forecasting to be at 40 degrees or above that would seem to raise the possibility of open water in April.  Thoughts?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.