• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2015 Pheasant season photo's

muc33

• 4 weeks later...

Good numbers so far training my 6 month old GSP for the couple of days I've been able to get out.  Passed on many when he didn't hold point.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
On 10/26/2022 at 5:02 PM, tironmings12 said:

Hello to all lawyers . I can advise you seo for lawyers . Collaborator provides many opportunities to bring the site to the best performance. In particular, you can use the basic seo checklist for optimizing the actual content on your page. It includes optimizations made to visible content and content in the source code.

Yeah, but do you have any Pheasant hunting advice?   😏

Edited by leech~~
  • Yayyyy 2

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, monstermoose78 said:

@leech~~ the name calling man come on!!

Um, look at the date.  It may have been before I became a goodboy?  :grin:

Edited by leech~~
  • Yayyyy 3

10 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Um, look at the date.  It may have been before I became a goodboy?  :grin:

think i missed when that happened!!!!!!!🤣🤗

• Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 1

3 hours ago, smurfy said:

think i missed when that happened!!!!!!!🤣🤗

Right before I could and couldn't ZAP smart ars! 😉

Edited by leech~~
  • Yayyyy 2

O so that made you become a good boy the power to zap people!!! O my it’s getting deep in here now. 

• Yayyyy 2
  • l Love It 1

12 hours ago, monstermoose78 said:

O so that made you become a good boy the power to zap people!!! O my it’s getting deep in here now. 

Lighten up Frances, I haven't zapped one member or anything they have posted, yet.

But, I do find some pleasure in Zapping scammers!    ;)

Edited by leech~~
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Lighten up Frances, I haven't zapped one member or anything they have posted, yet.

But, I do find some pleasure in Zapping scammers!    ;)

Hey don’t make me zap you leech. :) 

• Yayyyy 2

9 hours ago, monstermoose78 said:

Hey don’t make me zap you leech. :) 

So mod can Zap mod, or you have super mod status?  😆

• Yayyyy 1

16 hours ago, leech~~ said:

So mod can Zap mod, or you have super mod status?  😆

I am the monstermoose and you are just a leech. Lol . O I missing all the old back and forth. How do we get more people back here?

Edited by monstermoose78
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Mike89 said:

bots suck....................

Where are they I got a few days 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, monstermoose78 said:

been reporting them again the last couple days or so...   suckers won't stop...   so I just keep reporting them...   you boys are doing your best to zap them and good for you both!!!  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, monstermoose78 said:

Mike and I have been cleaning up hundreds of them. They usually hit at night, Mike catches and reports them then I've been zapping them soon after.  :Zap:  ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/21/2023 at 10:57 AM, Mike89 said:

bots suck....................

They are the reason I don’t stay signed in here anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• monstermoose78
    • gimruis
      Not to mention it was like 80 degrees too.   I imagine that the harvest during the 4 day youth and antlerless season is going to be the worst its ever been with the warm and windy conditions.
    • monstermoose78
      Well the does stayed just out of range for the antlerless season
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the South End...  Now is a great time to get up to LOW and the Rainy River as fall fishing on Lake of the Woods is on fire.  Lots of limits of walleyes and saugers with a great weather forecast ahead.   Like any fishing, being flexible pays dividends.  If you are fishing on a charter or with a guide, your guide will make necessary adjustments to put you on fish.  If you are fishing on your own, some considerations...   -If water clarity isn't good as maybe a big blow has muddied up the water, find an area of cleaner water.  This could be a different area of the lake or switching to / from the river or NW Angle.   -Things change quickly.  One group went way out on the lake from a resort on the river, only to get a call from their buddies the walleyes moved in the river.  They came back and fished in front of their resort and limited out with nice fish.  No wonder there were so many seagulls on the river that morning!   -Don't be afraid to trailer your boat to a different shoreline, which is often easier and more economical vs making long runs on the water, especially on days with some wind.   -Trailering your boat to different sections of the Rainy River is not only effective, it's enjoyable to learn other areas.  So beautiful this time of year.   -Fishing reports, resort owners, guides, other anglers, bait shops, social media groups are all sources of info.   -Dress warm, be comfortable.  Wear ice fishing gear in the morning when it is chilly.  As the day gets warmer, shed clothing.  Hat and gloves or mittens are also helpful.   Walleyes and saugers are being caught in a variety of locations across the south shore from 18-25 feet.  Water temps are in the low to mid 50's. Vertical jigging with frozen, or live emerald shiners is catching a pile of fish.  Have plenty of bait as typically, lots of small fish to sort through but boats are getting their keepers along with some larger walleyes.   Good numbers of jumbo perch and along with some pike are also being caught by walleye anglers. Good jig colors this week were gold, gold / glow white, gold / chartreuse, gold / orange, and gold / pink. On the Rainy River... More shiners and walleyes moved into the river this past week. Nice walleyes are being caught up and down the river, including areas throughout Four Mile Bay.  The morning and evening hours have had the best bite. Jigging with frozen or live emerald shiners and trolling crankbaits have been the most popular methods of catching walleyes.  15 - 25 feet of water has been the norm. Sturgeon fishing continues to pick up as the days get shorter and the water cools.  The "Catch and Release" sturgeon season is in place right now.  Up at the NW Angle... A great week of fall fishing up at the Angle.  Walleyes are being found around traditional areas with structure.  Points, neck down areas with current, shoreline breaks and transition areas from rock to mud are good right now. In addition to good numbers of walleyes, pike, jumbo perch and crappies being caught.   A jig and minnow continues to be the staple presentation and very effective.     Muskie anglers are both casting and trolling this time of year to find the predators in this part of the lake.  
    • leech~~
    • leech~~
      I think I know that one? 
    • Wanderer
      That was the deer’s.  It got damaged in the accident too.   Feel free to use that one yourself if you need to.
    • Wanderer
      Right by a park that a fella could take the grandkids camping at.
    • smurfy
      good thing he tossed the beer can before the coppers showed up!!!!!!! 🤣but he should of at least not tossed it right by the deer!!!!!!! 🙄
    • leech~~
      That looks pretty close to home!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.