• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

LMITOUT

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amateurfishing

• upnorth

• LMITOUT

• CaptainMusky

Child protection order

Not good when they file for child protection with the court system.

Quote:
County seeks protection for Peterson’s son

Quote:

Hennepin County (Minn.) filed a court petition Friday seeking protection for Adrian Peterson’s 4-year-old son after his alleged abuse by the Vikings running back.

The petition asked a judge to approve a safety plan for the child, including that Peterson not have any unsupervised or unauthorized contact with the child, and that he cannot use any “corporal punishment and/or physical discipline.”

The county also asked for any proceedings in the child protection matter to be postponed until Peterson’s criminal charges are resolved.

The child’s mother has been “fully cooperative” with Hennepin County child protection and has not allowed any contact between Peterson and the boy, following a request made by the county, the petition said.

According to the petition, Peterson admitted during interviews with child protection and law enforcement authorities in Texas that he twice hit his 4-year-old son, once with a belt and once with a switch.

Peterson told the authorities he saw the marks on the child after hitting him with the branch.

The boy was taken for a well-child check in Minnesota on May 22, about four days after the alleged abuse, and the child showed his “owies.”

A doctor photographed several skin injuries, including bruising and visible cuts and slash marks to his right thigh, a bruise on his scrotum and switch marks on his back.

When asked what happened, the child responded, “I got whooped by a switch,” the petition said.

On May 23, the child was seen at the Midwest Children’s Resource Center in St. Paul, where an exam revealed “multiple skin injuries.”

Well thats the most logical thing any govt agency has done yet since this has blown up. Down right irresponsible that none of this was done sooner.

With all due respect this "government" action can kiss my arse. Where the helll were they with this other kid...

Special report: On 15 occasions, day-care workers and others told Pope County authorities that they suspected Eric Dean was being hurt. But it was not enough. His death exposes the failure of a system charged with protecting the youngest Minnesotans.

This entire issue relating to the childs welfare has now reached the "piling on" status from any and all agencies, fueled by the media. The rallying cry from many want swift and severe punishment from the courts and the NFL.....I cant help but wonder how many of those could stand the scrutiny that's being given to Peterson?

Peterson lost creditability when having 7 kids by how many different mothers? Rumors as many as 7 more kids by DNA samples can prove it? I don"t know?

What kind of role model is that?

Peterson lost creditability when having 7 kids by how many different mothers? Rumors as many as 7 more kids by DNA samples can prove it? I don"t know?

What kind of role model is that?

Yeah the punishment he received as a child taught him some pretty good morals I guess crazy

• 3 weeks later...

Abortion is child abuse, not discipline. Maybe it was excessive, but let the kids vote if they want a whoopin, or be put to death. The only reason we hear anything about this is because it's A.P..

If average Joe would have done this, happens more than we even realize or hear about, but since it is AP, the news goes crazy on this. Not saying it is right but I guess most others just get away with it.

Same thing with others saying he may have 7 kids with 7 other women, happens more than we realize.

I know a gal who is having her 6th child, more than 4 fathers and I would guess she is collecting for those kids through the Gov programs.

Happens all the time but we do not hear about those other low profile people.

..... and after all the dust settles and even if he is found guilty the worst he will get is a fine and probation. Very normal for the given situation and justice system. And everone will stil have their opinions.......

..... and after all the dust settles and even if he is found guilty the worst he will get is a fine and probation. Very normal for the given situation and justice system. And everone will stil have their opinions.......

and he'll be playing for the cowboys by opening day 2015.

If average Joe would have done this, happens more than we even realize or hear about, but since it is AP, the news goes crazy on this. Not saying it is right but I guess most others just get away with it.

Same thing with others saying he may have 7 kids with 7 other women, happens more than we realize.

I know a gal who is having her 6th child, more than 4 fathers and I would guess she is collecting for those kids through the Gov programs.

Happens all the time but we do not hear about those other low profile people.

But if you want fame and fortune and like being in the lime light, expect every aspect of your life to be under scrutiny.

And now he just adds to the problem.

Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Texas, have filed paperwork to have Adrian Peterson's bail revoked and the running back re-arrested after the Minnesota Vikings running back told a court employee that he had recently smoked marijuana before taking a drug test Wednesday.

Pick it, pack it, fire it up.

Come on everyone take a hit from the bong.

AP is truly a stupid human being.

I would bet that half the people on this thread have either hit there kid , smoked pot, drank alcohol while driving , have stolen something , been to a personal stripper party , have commmitted adultery , or othe sins . While judging others . Who have done the same .

AP is not a bad human being. He's just not very good at making smart decisions... to say the least.