• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• DrJuice1980

• CaptainMusky

• LMITOUT

I'd rather have JM. When you think about it you're not going to get mediocre play from Johnny. You're either going to get great or terrible. The terrible would at least be somewhat entertaining. Bridgewater is going to eat arse. It's going to be as entertaining as the Brad Johnson era, the second one.

We got ripped off at 32. I'd even rather have McCarron.

McCarron and Manziel at least had attitude too. Bridgewater just seems bland, flat, like something took the sizzle out. Bridgewater definitely isn't carbonated.

I don't think there are many people out there that wouldn't take JM over Teddy but alot of people didn't want either lol.

JM will be a living legend if he can manage a good career with the Browns. He has a tough road ahead of him, more then likely he'll start right away without any weapons. Gordon will be suspended, Burleson already rebroke his pizza holding arm. They have a decent defense though so he'll have his chances on offense.

He'll probably be a better QB in fantasy football then real life.

With the Vikings track record of drafting QB's, maybe it's a good thing we didn't get "our" guy.

Who am I kidding...JF will be a rock star and Bridgewater will more than likely flop.

I don't think there are many people out there that wouldn't take JM over Teddy but alot of people didn't want either lol.

JM will be a living legend if he can manage a good career with the Browns. He has a tough road ahead of him, more then likely he'll start right away without any weapons. Gordon will be suspended, Burleson already rebroke his pizza holding arm. They have a decent defense though so he'll have his chances on offense.

He'll probably be a better QB in fantasy football then real life.

I think there's a good possibility he will have very good fantasy numbers his first year or two if he stays healthy. Glad he's not on Vikes but would take him on a fantasy team.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him have RG3 type numbers his rookie year but do expect that just like RG3 that he's going to take some hard hits when he takes off running and with his smaller body stature, would be surprised if he has a long and healthy career.

Heard it again on Espn radio yesterday that Cleve had tb written on their card but owner at last second ordered them to take jm instead. Interesting all these stories about vikes and Cleve ending up with supposedly the qb they didn't actually want.

Bridgewater has stated publicly that he told his agent he wanted nothing to do with Cleveland. Yup we not only got a shytshow QB but a Prima donna as well

TEDDY-GIRL.png

The puke in my mouth was harder to choke down looking at this than the Michael Sam cake episode.

Heard it again on Espn radio yesterday that Cleve had tb written on their card but owner at last second ordered them to take jm instead. Interesting all these stories about vikes and Cleve ending up with supposedly the qb they didn't actually want.

Just an FYI that's not how the cards at the NFL draft work. It's the other way around so they don't mess up the pronunciation.

l2GME1x.png

Yeah, because right underneath Mack's card was Michael Sam's, a 7th round pick. Nice picture.

Unreal that a guy in his early 20's would be having a good time in Vegas and spraying some champagne.....

If that is a circus act sideshow then we are all guilty.

Unreal that a guy in his early 20's would be having a good time in Vegas and spraying some champagne.....

If that is a circus act sideshow then we are all guilty.

+1

True, but if it had been Tedy B or someone else you can guarantee the "usual suspects" would have been all over it.

To me though, yeah its a thing a kid does, but this is a trend not an isolated event.

After sliding at the draft he comes out, puts on his Browns hat, then proceeds to do the "show me the money" with his fingers?

This is the beginning of what is IMO going to be characterized by a sideshow career.

The boy has talent, but focus your energy on the field and not the theatrics.

The boy has talent, but focus your energy on the field and not the theatrics.

Why?

He'll probably make more money in endorsements and appearances in the next few years than you or I will make in a life time. Who's the smart one?

I guess if all he cares about is making more money than you or me then he is in the wrong profession.

If he cares about being the best at his craft which he better than he should focus his efforts ON the field and not those off field exploits.

I guess if all he cares about is making more money than you or me then he is in the wrong profession.

If he cares about being the best at his craft which he better than he should focus his efforts ON the field and not those off field exploits.

News flash, all any of them care about is the money. There's not a pro sports player out there that only plays for the love of the game.

agree that he actually is in the right profession if all he cares about is making money. professional sports is big bucks compared to us folks. I think hes also got the drive and desire to be successful and also think he will have some success in the short term. dont think he wil have a long term successful career though and glad hes not a vike.

Is that why you go to work? To be the best at your craft?

I go to work for the money.

• 2 weeks later...

johnny-manziel-swan-meme.png

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!!!

Johnny_Manziel_Riding_Inflatable_Swan_Ch

What a circus, it keeps getting better

Is that why you go to work? To be the best at your craft?

I go to work for the money.

If you have a job you enjoy you never work a day in your life. The lofty pay is just a bonus for me.

Do you guys have his pictures on your night stands? Other than the few in here, who really cares? Bromance at its finest!!!! That or he is able to do what you never, or could have.

johnny-manziel-swan-meme.png

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!!!

Johnny_Manziel_Riding_Inflatable_Swan_Ch

What a circus, it keeps getting better

Do you guys have his pictures on your night stands? Other than the few in here, who really cares? Bromance at its finest!!!!

Come on dude, everyone should care about the Browns 3rd string QB!!

He's gonna climb the depth chart and go on to win many many many Superbowls for the Browns organization!!