• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GOPHER FOOTBALL BABY!!!

JBMasterAngler

I see Kill got a contract extension. Give them an extension and then fire them. Isn't that the way the U works?

Sure, then MN can say that they weren't being cruel or sympathetic to his condition.

Just another "out" for them.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• CaptainMusky

• JBMasterAngler

• zepman

The u has an out since within the terms of the contract he must "work" a set number or percentage of days and cannot miss due to illness.

Just got my invoice for tickets and see that the cost has gone up $55 per seat. I don't think that they improved by $55 per ticket.

I believe now that the Vikings will be playing there, there will be a bunch of improvements to the stadium. Not that it costs the U anything, because the Vikings will be footing the bill, but there will be improvements done to the stadium.

Yup, they are putting a heating system under the turf (like Lambeau), insulating pipes so that everything works in the cold, adding seats at the end of the horseshoe, more beer-capable vending locations, etc.

The Vikings are paying for all of that plus a stipend per game.

I thought the smokers were paying for it all. grin

huh? I thought the e-lottery was paying for it all? laugh

I don't think they have made enough to even pay off the tablets!

Good Luck!

Ken