• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GOPHER FOOTBALL BABY!!!

JBMasterAngler

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• CaptainMusky

• JBMasterAngler

• zepman

That's the beauty of NOT making unrealistic predictions on an internet forum. wink

yeah like "will anyone challenge Alabama this year" you mean? Muahaha

yeah like "will anyone challenge Alabama this year" you mean? Muahaha

You do realize that was the title of an article I posted, right? crazy

The Gophers have improved every year that Kill and his staff have been here, and I expect that they will be better again next year. That being said, they may or may not win as many games, but they will be better. No doubt that the passing game needs to improve, both on the throwing and catching ends of it, but the run, play calling and creativity needs to improve as well. I'm thinking 7 wins during the season and finally a win in a bowl game!!!

You do realize that was the title of an article I posted, right? crazy

Of course I did. The reason I pointed it out was because you learned your lesson there and wont make any "bold" predictions in the fear of getting called out on them AGAIN.

Of course I did. The reason I pointed it out was because you learned your lesson there and wont make any "bold" predictions in the fear of getting called out on them AGAIN.

First of all, I made NO bold predictions at all. I posted an article containing someone else's bold prediction.

Second of all, that article was posted last year. You know, the year that Alabama won it's second national championship in a row.

And just coincidentally that "article" shared a bold prediction in which you agreed or you wouldn't have posted it right?

You are so transparent. They were YOUR words you just had someone else scribe them.

And just coincidentally that "article" shared a bold prediction in which you agreed or you wouldn't have posted it right?

You are so transparent. They were YOUR words you just had someone else scribe them.

It must suck being wrong ALL the time?

I think most people forget how lucky the Gophers got against Northwestern and Indiana. If the Gophers had lost both of those games how do you view this season then?

I think most people forget how lucky the Gophers got against Northwestern and Indiana. If the Gophers had lost both of those games how do you view this season then?

But they didn't lose them.

I'm sure many would feel different had they one two more games. But they didn't.

Good Luck!

Ken

I think it's a bit premature to say the Gophers have "turned the corner", so to speak.

I do think it's fair to say they are on the right track. Consistancy over the next 4-5 years will tell the story in the end.

I think there are some real reasons to be optimistic about the Gopher program moving forward. This year was a step that needed to happen...it'll be fun to see how they follow it up.

Big Dave keep standing in front of the mirror and keep telling yourself you aren't transparent.

Its actually quite sad. So if that wasn't your opinion why would you quote the article?

That's right, it was. It was crystal clear.

Big Dave keep standing in front of the mirror and keep telling yourself you aren't transparent.

Its actually quite sad. So if that wasn't your opinion why would you quote the article?

That's right, it was. It was crystal clear.

I'm not sure if your comprehension skills have been compromised at some point but no matter how you look at this you are WRONG!

What you are saying is that it was my opinion that Alabama was a great team in 2012 and I would have been right considering the Tide won the National Championship.

At what point does this make me wrong and you right? crazy

Find some other "author" to quote that fits your agenda.

Grow some seeds for a change and actually make a real prediction or take a legitimate stance on something.

Until then you are just another joke like LMT. Which I guess isn't saying much since you are the same person.

Grow some seeds for a change and actually make a real prediction or take a legitimate stance on something.

I already gave you my not so bold prediction, wait for it..........wait for it..........Here it is............YOU ARE WRONG!

Yes, that's my prediction, you will be absolutely and utterly WRONG! Gophers will be closer to winning 5 games than 10 games. No way they get that lucky again, just ask Glenn Mason or John Gutekunst.

And as for my legitimate stance on something, my stance is this: if anyone thinks the Gophers have a legitimate shot at 10 wins next year they are delusional.

Hold on now...Cody Poock coming on board from the IGL area, GO GOPHERS

He should be a great blue chipper! Highly sought after by Old Dominion and New Mexico. Wonder why Iowa and Nebraska weren't after him?

And as for my legitimate stance on something, my stance is this: if anyone thinks the Gophers have a legitimate shot at 10 wins next year they are delusional.

not sure this makes much sense. They have a legit shot at winning 10 next year...

not that it matters.... not like they're going to have a shot at playin Auburn in next years BCS championship.

not sure this makes much sense. They have a legit shot at winning 10 next year...

not that it matters.... not like they're going to have a shot at playin Auburn in next years BCS championship.

Of course they won't play Auburn in the BCS championship game, Auburn won't even get out of the SEC next year after Bama whoops them in the Iron Bowl! grin

Of course they won't play Auburn in the BCS championship game, Auburn won't even get out of the SEC next year after Bama whoops them in the Iron Bowl! grin

wink I think the gophers have a better shot at 13 wins than Bama has at the Iron Bowl next year.

That said I'd have no issues watchin the gophers take down the tide in the upset of the history of the world...

wink I think the gophers have a better shot at 13 wins than Bama has at the Iron Bowl next year.

That said I'd have no issues watchin the gophers take down the tide in the upset of the history of the world...

Talk about your wild fantasies!

Gophers winning 13 games

Gophers beating Bama in a national championship game

Auburn beating Bama in next years Iron Bowl

I guess if you're gonna dream you may as well dream big!

Talk about your wild fantasies!

Gophers winning 13 games

Gophers beating Bama in a national championship game

Auburn beating Bama in next years Iron Bowl

I guess if you're gonna dream you may as well dream big!

I think i heard this song once. And now you said that and it's in my head. Thanks....

Slab, big dave, your both wrong! There is no BCS championship game next year!

Infact, the way the format is set, there could possibly be 4 teams from the same conference in the playoffs.

The Minnesota Golden Gopher football team is undefeated against Alabama all time! A perfect 100% win percentage! wink

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kill needs to resign or needs to be fired.

He is a medicore, seizure prone individual that has no business coaching DIII let alone D1 college football.