• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

On 5/29/2024 at 6:38 PM, smurfy said:

well.........i'll be back up june 10th to the 16th. the 10-11-12th i'll be there by myself!!!!!🤗

i'd even be OK with meeting at a neutral place and go to the lake blindfolded!!!!!!!! 😊🤣

leech...he is over there.........just forgets about us FM  rejects!!!!!!!🤪

Well the motor left me stranded last night in 3 ft waves. Took me about 3 hrs to trolling motor back to the launch. I believe it's a high pressure fuel pump issue. If I can get it fixed by then, I'll let you know and get you out on the water

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Confused 1
  • Wow, ❤ 1

3 hours ago, Kettle said:

Well the motor left me stranded last night in 3 ft waves. Took me about 3 hrs to trolling motor back to the launch. I believe it's a high pressure fuel pump issue. If I can get it fixed by then, I'll let you know and get you out on the water

well that suxs!!!!!!!!!!🥴

• Thumbs Up 1

Talk about pucker factor!! Glad you made it back safely!!!

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

50 in 6 hours is great. Boat issues really put a damper on a great day though. Hope you get it fixed quickly.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Dang Kettle  that bites. Great to hear fishing was good though.

How much rain you get up that way?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Dang Kettle  that bites. Great to hear fishing was good though.

How much rain you get up that way?

Someone said 4 inches in the past week, more expected this weekend. A few roads, including county roads that are asphalt ended up with sink holes. Lakes are the highest I've ever seen in the 30+ years coming to the area and now living here. Several people lost trees Tues night

• Thumbs Up 3

Heard that too. Also heard 38 was closed for a but north of rapids due to flooding. 

I know the water really came up when I was up last week compared to when I was there in April. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice fish Kettle. Hope it's really "fixed" next time.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Hookmaster said:

Nice fish Kettle. Hope it's really "fixed" next time.

yeppers......nuttin more aggravating the boat motor issues!!!!!!!

what was the problem the first time???????

• Thumbs Up 2

so anyone in the grand rapids area done business with any of these 3 furniture places??? i'm looking to possibly purchase a mattress from one of them.

rivertown furniture

lake country furniture, or

lake country furniture outlet. 

not looking for one thats urine or baby batter stained!!!!!🤣

• Yayyyy 1

know a guy on Sand lake......he figures the water has come up 16-18 inches this spring. i wont be up again till july 8th........reckon i'm gonna need to pull the dock in some!!!!!

13 hours ago, smurfy said:

know a guy on Sand lake......he figures the water has come up 16-18 inches this spring. i wont be up again till july 8th........reckon i'm gonna need to pull the dock in some!!!!!

Highest I can recall seeing water. I know any lake that is river fed with a river downstream are intentionally holding water with their dams to prevent any additional run off into the Mississippi down state. Has made fishing interesting finding fish in new areas. Weeds are coming up and we've found walleye on inside weedlines in some very shallow and peculiar areas. Many docks underwater and see sections floating here and there

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Wow, ❤ 1

yea its going to be interesting to see the changes when i get up there!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2