• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

slimngrizzly

Trail Cam Deer-Elk-Moose Pics or Video

B420

Paceman

He eats a 50/50 mix of black oil sunflower seed and corn. Hopefully he passed those genetics on!

full-15280-39529-does.jpg

Kdog10

Look at the neck on this guy. I think he is a very nice 8

full-39418-39576-pict0058.jpg

full-39418-39577-pict0059.jpg

full-39418-39578-pict0060.jpg

certified jumbo

A nice deer yes. Good luck. I hope you get him. Like someone else said earlier, be thankful! That sums it up. ..........

maros91

full-18651-39596-image.jpg

Just got a pic of this guy.

caseymcq

Definitely not anything impressive but I am guessing this one posed because they really wanted to get their picture on the internet.

yeem.jpg

Lunker Luke

Cool pic.

hunter322

What did the fox say?

laker1

anybody ever lose pictures because SD card goes corrupt. Lost pictures when my sd reader(my regular sony camera battery went low).

I guess there still on the disc,but I have no idea how to retrieve them.

slimngrizzly

Yes... Ive tossed about 8-10 cards in the last decade where they are corrupt and wont read. Usually you can reformat them to "clean" them and that works but sometimes they seem to just go bad and they wont even format!?!? Just this past week I had a hundred pics I couldn't read of the surviving deer, post gun. mad I hate that!

Im not pro at electronic gadgets but I have noticed the Sandisk and "higher quality" cards seem to have less problems.

laker1

I read the card in the Sony Camera and looked at about 100 deer pictures(a total of about 8 deer),one real nice one. Went to look again and the battery was low,and I don't know what happened next,but SD became corrupt.

Have you or anyone tried to retreive pictures or have someone else retrive them of the disc?

Wonder if different SD readers or regular cameras have a history of creating problems?

I heard also never take a disc out when camera on. Low battery on and not doing its job correctly.

All I know is I am bummed.

Camera experts advice on do's and don'ts?

slimngrizzly

Electronic things = Guaranteed problems

Thats about all I can tell ya! Use it knowing its gonna disapoint someday! wink

triggertrav

i bet the images are still on the card. I am far from an expert, but i had a similar issue and downloaded some free recovery software off the net that was able to pull in my images. i did loose one image, but the rest were there and fine.

good luck!

huntnfish

i bet the images are still on the card. I am far from an expert, but i had a similar issue and downloaded some free recovery software off the net that was able to pull in my images. i did loose one image, but the rest were there and fine.

good luck!

I had the same issue and did a search and found a bunch of different programs. I tried a couple and both did the job. If you don't want to go through the trouble I'm sure most computer repair places would try and recover them for you for a fee.

DonBo

I've had some on my camera say they were corrupt, but took the card to Target (or anywhere they have the photo machines) and they came right up, no problem.

laker1

Tried it at a photo thing at Fleet Farm no luck.

Last night plugged into one of those so called FREE recovery programs and it did find about 40% of them and showed you a picture,than it says we showed you by scanning the pictures,now to make the pictures available to me they want you to buy their program for about $50.00 for a 2 year contract.

Fowlmouth

Awesome deer there kdog

muskiemanAD

We had a lot of nice to decent bucks killed this year in our area. I think the area is pretty close to a 1 to 1 ratio now and the survivors are all broke up from fighting full-38623-40082-sunp0061_1.jpg

full-38623-40083-sunp0034.jpg

full-38623-40084-bacreek.jpg

full-38623-40085-sunp0005_1.jpg

full-38623-40086-wt1.jpg

full-38623-40087-sunp0009.jpg

PropsterII

You guys have posted shots like this before. May have already seen this one, but it's pretty cool. Good shot.

full-24827-40099-image.jpg

hockeybc69

Photoshopped. Thats been running around the internet for a few years now.

certified jumbo

Nice pics muskieman!!

walleyeking19

what do you guys think this is? I cant tell

EDIT: nevermind. I cant get the picture to load correctly

laker1

Question,when your batteries get low or real cold,will your camera still take pictures in daylight? It seems sometimes soon as it gets dark the camera shuts down under the conditions subscribed.

Put fresh batteries in it works 24 hours.

I surmised that maybe it takes a little more juice at night via the infrared flash,subsequently the picture is not taken at all. Not even a blackout picture.

Its a Moultrie.

InTheNorthwoods

Question,when your batteries get low or real cold,will your camera still take pictures in daylight? It seems sometimes soon as it gets dark the camera shuts down under the conditions subscribed.

Put fresh batteries in it works 24 hours.

I surmised that maybe it takes a little more juice at night via the infrared flash,subsequently the picture is not taken at all. Not even a blackout picture.

Its a Moultrie.

It is absolutely related to battery juice, and it is much more pronounced when it is cold outside. The day time pics require very little "juice" compared to night images when the flash is required.

If you had lithium batteries this time of year, you would get better performance in the cold (or so I am told).

hightower

MNHunter65

That's a cool picture!