• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

slimngrizzly

Trail Cam Deer-Elk-Moose Pics or Video

JosMN

Been after this brute for two years. What do you think he would score? This was the last photo that we have of him on camera, but he showed up again late September. Have seen him in a CRP section for the past 2 weeks. He will most likely be kicked out of there this wkend with pheasant opener.

full-30864-37690-pict0259.jpg

Here are a couple pics of him last year. Sorry for the qaulity, they were texted to me by my buddy. Still has the split brows, one less tine on his left side. But his right side mass has really caught up to his left.

full-30864-37691-100media36imag0056.jpg

full-30864-37692-cid_img951201.jpg

Wish we had a picture of him this year with out his velvet.

Bear55

He should get to 160 pretty easy, might be well past that. Lots of junk there!

sticknstring

Doesn't look like he added a whole lot from last year. I'd put him in the low 170's last year - probably pretty close or even a hair more this year. Those abnormals add up fast. Good luck w/ him - he's a good one!

bigbucks

This was my first thought. He appears to be a 14. I have one that has 14 as well, but many are a lot shorter & grossed 154.5. He's really heavy though, but it looks to me like this one is too. I'd say he's over 170 most likely.

JBone

Beastly!

slimngrizzly

Agree with rest, 170ish. Its very tough to say from that first pic though! Hes neat! I wouldn't have to think about it!

paceman

No doubt he is a shooter! Good luck! Great deer!

Musky Buck

Been a bit lean on this thread this year, October 15th already, I got zero worth posting unless you enjoy seeing the drop tined 3 pointer. Rack would score about a 14.

fr0sty

You have me beat. I only have a fisher and one button buck.

Fever

[img:center]PICT2468.jpg

[img:left]http://PICT2322.jpg

Same deer. I think I have 9 different bucks ranging from a couple spikes, a fork or two, a couple 6's, a 7, and I think 3 eight pointers. None too big. This 8 was my biggest. Lots of Doe,fawn,Bear, Porcupine, fox and squirrels. I guess they all love the Lucky Buck. check out that pit where he's standing. They've eaten about a 18 inch hole in the ground there that's about 6-8 feet in diameter. Been running that mineral spot for just over 2 years. Have deer highways leading up to it from 3 different directions. Stand is off to the left up the ravine about 40 yds or so.

Studer

Here are some photos of a nice 8 point in velvet.

PRMS0093_zpsf34a831e.jpg

Here is the same 8 point out of velvet on a different camera.

photo3_zpsa1b5cc92.png

Here is a nice wide 10 pointer in velvet...

PRMS0100_zpse8e7fa7f.jpg

PRMS0099_zps21bc3066.jpg

And the same 10 point out of velvet...

PRMS0024_zpsa5428616.jpg

PRMS0023_zpsd1eb1456.jpg

PRMS0022_zps60957e0b.jpg

Fever

Got picks of these two fighting/sparing in late September. I think its a smaller 8 and a 6. Maybe a bit of rattling will work come opener I'm thinking... Seem to have multiple (9 or so) bucks in this Oak ridge area. I'm expecting to see some action in a couple weeks. Not too many pictures of big ones / shooters, but with the activity I expect - calling, rattling, along with some Golden estrus, a few mock scrapes, and some Deer Dander - should bring a brute through.

[img:left]PICT2630.jpg

Then later that same day / night there is three hangin out together. I guess the bachelor group was just getting ready to break up.

[img:left]PICT2644.jpg

Then... the next morning; Momma bear and her cubs come to check out the Lucky Buck site. lol. Got multiple photos each day from July 13th up to Oct 5th.

[img:left]PICT2651.jpg

paceman

A nice young one that I hope makes it another year. full-5079-38053-mdgc0023.jpg

laker1

Any Moultrie 990i cameras out there? Opinion?

wiggledastick

Caught this guy on my cam in Itasca County near NashwaukWP_000983.jpg

Scott K

Wolf bait

wiggledastick

Yeah we definitely have those issues already. Had 3 on opening day last year.

skee0025

Heres an interesting one

full-20798-38107-1384251_3654351454582_9

Odonata

That's an ugly moose! Lol, burro steaks for dinner

toughguy

Heres an interesting one

full-20798-38107-1384251_3654351454582_9

Number 7 !?!?!?!?!

muskiemanAD

full-38623-38197-pict0030.jpg

full-38623-38198-pict0044_1.jpg

full-38623-38199-pict0047.jpg

We put a mock scrape down and the bucks started hitting it right away.

Fever

What did you use to make the mock scrape? Looks like a nice 2.5-3.5 year old 8 pointer there.

muskiemanAD

We put in some buck urine under a licking branch and rip up the ground. On some of or other ones we have put a dripper. However this area always has scrapes so they seem to migrate to a mock one real quick. They always turn them into a active scrape that they use till mid December.

muskiemanAD

full-38623-38211-sunp0030.jpg

The does have been hitting our late season brasica plot. Just a matter of time till the bucks come by and scent check for the hot lady....

Fever

Sounds and looks like you have a great spot there muskieAD. I too made a few mock scrapes in an area where I saw some real ones last year. I (while wearing scent treated surgical gloves) put out two Magnum drippers with Activescrape, zip tied in place some nice licking branches and tore up the ground a little in a 1foot by 2foot oval, (scent treated rubber boots of course) and made a 3rd with Codeblue time release. The thing is, I made these on Oct.5th (which I felt was too early)- but at the same time, it was something that had to be done as I live 4.5 hours away and didn't want to make another trip. Wonder if it really matters if the scrapes were a tad early...? I do have a camera on a scrape up there but won't see the results till the afternoon of Nov.8th.