• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spearing GetToGator February 16th 2013...Maple Lake off HWY 55 (updated 2/5/13)

bassNspear

not that this is real relevant, more of a FYI, but i talked to my bro-in-law last nite. he lives in maple lake and said the day of that fishing contest out there they took close to 200 nords out of maple. biggest was 10 lbs.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ1657

• mrklean

• bassNspear

• Gordie

thats like a drop of water in a big bucket out there, the lake is FULL of hammer handles. They do that tourny every year and it doesnt put a dent in the pike population out there.

Hoping to make it out. I have only cut a few holes and have never poked one, so maybe I will get a chance to see what other guys do and see some fish.

Mostly I want to see everyone's decoys and compare them to mine. Get some ideas on paint and patterns.

It will be my daughters first time in the shack too, so even if its just pannies and bass that show up its all good.

Hoping to make it out. I have only cut a few holes and have never poked one, so maybe I will get a chance to see what other guys do and see some fish.

Mostly I want to see everyone's decoys and compare them to mine. Get some ideas on paint and patterns.

It will be my daughters first time in the shack too, so even if its just pannies and bass that show up its all good.

Neighbor_guy if you want ot use my stuff your more than welcome to it. I have school so I will not be able to attend. You can use my shack and what ever else you may need. Just let me know.

well gordie if your not going i'm not either!!!! BUT you are sending brownies WITH nuts for jason...........right!!!!!!!!

Did you make a floor for it yet? Ill be fishing out of my QF3.

Yes. Just finished it last night

I just bought this house. I've been using my QF4 this year and really likes it so I decided to get this insulated house.

I could write a note for you to give to your teacher. grin

Did that last saturday,otherwise I would take you up on that grin

Leave all your ice blocks in front of smurfy's door laugh

Have a good one and Good luck guys