• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spearing GetToGator February 16th 2013...Maple Lake off HWY 55 (updated 2/5/13)

bassNspear

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ1657

• mrklean

• bassNspear

• Gordie

Little miss motivated is slowing us down a little, but we are on the way.

She's excited, but hard to keep focused. Gets that from me I guess. She's never been in a shack, so it should be interesting wink

Congrats to MJ the new Nord Lord!!!

I had a great time visiting with everyone again. I'm already waiting to head to Winnie.

Bowhunt

Good to see everyone again, was fun even if I didn't get one.

Did get home to get a hole cut, banked the house in the dark. frown

I got side tracked a bit, but thats my fault.

Thanks again for the decoys Sham.

We had fun. It was nice to meet you guys.

Just bullheads where we were, but it was a peacefull day. I got called away so we had to split early, but that's the way it goes.

What is the nord Lord?

The guy that gets the biggest pike at the spearing Get toGethers.Started about 7-8 years ago

congrats MJ was a good time talking with everyone, i think my dog might have had the most fun haha like bowhunt said cant wait for Winnie now

Congrat's Mj the new Nord Lord. My money was on Hawkeye for the trophy.

You can send the money, you need the address wink

hey gordie...............you dont happen to know who that original guy was do ya?????? confusedwinkwhistlegrin

Nope don't know what you talknig about whistle I only know the guy that held the trophy for three years worth of GTG's consecutively winkgrin

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

So whats the deal? No one brought a camera to the GTG or the Lord of Nord is a secret society who's activities can not be photographed? whistle

So whats the deal? No one brought a camera to the GTG or the Lord of Nord is a secret society who's activities can not be photographed? whistle

I had my camera with and I completely spaced out taking any pictures.

We are worse then the Free Mason's. You can only know if you attend and pass the hazing rituals. laugh

We are worse then the Free Mason's. You can only know if you attend and pass the hazing rituals. laugh

I have always wondered about people who hide out in little boxes with sharp sticks! shockedlaugh

That water was a lot colder than I anticipated eek

[quote=Neighbor_guy

That water was a lot colder than I anticipated eek /quote]

Hah!!!!!!!!!!!

What, did Neighbor_guy do the Polar bear plunge? laugh