• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ponder

EBass

Another terrible game for Ponder.

He is garbage and will never win a Super Bowl or an MVP award.

Been alot of good qb"s who have never won either of them also. Time will tell with ponder

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RumRiverRat

• countyline

• zepman

• Scott K

Another terrible game for Ponder.

He is garbage and will never win a Super Bowl or an MVP award.

If Trent Dilfer can win a Super bowl, I think anyone can. Well with a great defense.

I've been on his a$$ all year but he stepped up and played a huge, mistake free, game today. Congrats to him...looks like he found a new friend in Wright. The 3rd and 11 in the 4th was the first time I've seen him step up in the pocket and deliver the ball all year long.

Let's hope somebody drops a 1st rounder for Percy this off-season!

He's gonna be the QB next year...let's hope the front office goes out and gets him the best possible receiving core and play-makers to put around him.

Worse thing that could have happened to the Vikings. Now we have to suffer through at least one more miserable Christian Ponder season.

well he's sure had an up and down season...good early, then darn right lousy, now showing signs of possibilities again. He sure did play a great game against the pack, lets see if he can do it again in a hostile enviroment next week.

I think it's pretty certain he's gonna be our QB for the foreseeable future, a couple good recievers would go a long way.

A couple good receivers would help him a lot, but he is not going to be an above average QB, ever! The Vikings should play him next year, unless they can get a good QB from FA to replace him with.

Yeah lets look for the next washed up QB to add to our line-up.. How about Vick? We were able to do so much with McNabb... crazy

We don't need a premier QB.. We just need one that can move the ball down the field consistently when AP can't move the chains.. Ponder would also shine a bit more if he had a nice play maker.. Which is key to any QB.. No matter who you are.. You have no one that can get open.. It's pretty tough to throw the ball

Yeah lets look for the next washed up QB to add to our line-up.. How about Vick? We were able to do so much with McNabb... crazy

We don't need a premier QB.. We just need one that can move the ball down the field consistently when AP can't move the chains.. Ponder would also shine a bit more if he had a nice play maker.. Which is key to any QB.. No matter who you are.. You have no one that can get open.. It's pretty tough to throw the ball

5 - 6 weeks ago I think may of us, myself included, figured ponder would be done as a viking but now it doesn't look that way. Agree 100% that he needs some playmakers to catch the ball and that will make many a qb look much better. Anybody remember how bad hof qb #4 looked a couple years ago when he had no targets to throw to? Ponder ain't ever going to be a guy with a strong arm but maybe, just maybe, he might be adequate. The jury is still out.

We don't need a premier QB.. We just need one that can move the ball down the field consistently when AP can't imove the chains.. Ponder would also shine a bit more if he had a nice play maker.. Which is key to any QB.. No matter who you are".. You have no one that can get open.. It's pretty tough to throw the ball

His name is Percy Harvin

As long as you have Peterson there, your going to have so many options with play action forcing one on one coverage. That hurt the packers this past sunday. I'm a diehard packer fan and actually was impressed with Ponder, very mistake free and he did actually complete a few balls down field. Vikings still need to ride the car on Petersons train to make it anywhere, but at the same time get Ponder some experience with play action and throwing down field. I dont see Christian doing well this saturday in the cold weather and my packers getting the victory, but thats my opinion! Should be a heck of a game, the last one was one of the best games I've seen between the two teams. Pack just need to stop Peterson!! The guy is an absolute freak...