• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

College Hockey - Off Season and Pre Season

Bear55

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear55

• solbes

• cbrooks

• yakfisher

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe flicker fingers. I'm sure Hakstol is in.

That's PERFECT!!! North Dakota Flicker Fingers. Your logo could be DOUBLE Hakstol pistols.

I'd buy a jersey for sure. I bet even JT Brown and Dean Blais might get a chuckle out of that one.

flickertail is a ground squirrel. Im pretty sure there is a distinction between that and a gopher.

Clearly more intimidating that the previous logo.

Flickertail-Squirrels.jpg

You've already tried that bait. You might want to switch it up if you're gonna keep that "Master" title.

That was my own troll, this one is kind of 3rd party but still applies. grin

You lost me at "Master".

Go read back, I posted some gopher fodder about Haula and one of the Reillys. I can't help it if you Sioux fans are too passive to attack. Too quiet around here lately, someone needs to rile up the troops.

Gosh darn classless no namers, looking at their rap sheets I thought I was looking at a NBA team. Someone needs to start a reality show up there. How does any team have frozen toes as a captain. Hak needs to get his team under control, sounds like even no name fans are embarrassed. Someone needs to give them a new name pretty soon. I had 2 through away a few boxes of that no name brand steak because it was stinking up my house. Even when their team is bad the darn sue still find a way to tick me off.

I've got gophs winning all 3 this year, ill post my picks on a new thread so I can look back at how smart I am at the end of the year.

Hey brooks, I saw a lot of geese at the cabin last weekend, maybe if you had a better shot they wouldn't make their way to my place. I'm already too busy catching muskys, I don't have time for geese.

I'm gonna have to check out the new gopher scoreboard this week, sounds like the overal board is similar in size,however its all a big digital screen now so that the replays will be twice as large..who knows.

Drop the puck, its hockey time.

Bear, what was the deal with reilly. I heard it was no drinking, and not a party, but just a middle of the afternoon team event.

That's pretty darn lame, almost as lame as a moped accident. Atleast the no namers have entertaining stories to go with their troubles.

I have no idea, just saw it on gophersports.com that it was a team party. Assumed alcohol was involved (usually is) but it sounds like I am very wrong. I should have known, all are boys angels! grin

Man tickets have been a pain to get. I bought a 5 seats to 6 games and I'm stuck on the end we shoot once. There isn't much available and there will be almost no single game seats for sale for saturdays.

Go read back, I posted some gopher fodder about Haula and one of the Reillys. I can't help it if you Sioux fans are too passive to attack. Too quiet around here lately, someone needs to rile up the troops.

Are you all riled up yet Bear?

I tried to rile myself up but it's not working. It was way more fun around here when the sioux fans would get a little riled up and fight back. It's like the gophers are good again and they are too scared or something. wink

It's like the gophers are good again and they are too scared or something. wink

Are you [PoorWordUsage] me laugh

It's the same stuff they have been spreading for years. We will see come spring.

I just hope when the time comes you boys are willing to back it up with your avatars and sigs again! grin

Quote:

It's the same stuff they have been spreading for years. We will see come spring.

Let's hope it's the same stuff "CHOKE" the Sioux have been spreading for years "13 to be exact" come spring time smile

I wouldn't expect to many avatar bets this year Bear! wink

I wouldn't expect to many avatar bets this year Bear! wink

I've been thinking about betting them that the Sioux finish dead last in the WCHA this year just to let them win something. You know kind of like a charity bet.