• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who should the Vikes draft?

EBass

Not happy with the pick right now but wait and see what he brings and how Zimmer wants to use him.

Barr is as much of a physical freak as Clowney...he's a big, fast player... actually, when combining all the speed drills at the combine, he's faster than Clowney.

Not saying he's Clowny...just saying his measurables are just as impressive when you break them down.

I think Spielman will be back in the 1st before the night is done....

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james_walleye

• YiGGiN4SLoBS

• LMITOUT

• zepman

I'll take Roseanne Barr instead.

She was probably higher on most team's draft board too.

How is NoDaks draft going? oh wait...

You mean the ND team with the same number of SB trophies as MN?

No. Because you don't have team. You have corn... and JV championships.

And the correct comeback would have been "Better then the Vikes draft, and we don't even have team"

Haha.

That's correct...no team and the same number of SB trophies as MN. You're slowly figuring it out.

I think the guy they wanted got picked up by Cleveland via the trade. Bravo for them for playing us. Not thrilled but don't hate it either.

Yeah they got duped.

BREAKING: THE MAYFLOWER MOVING COMPANY HAS BEEN SPOTTED TRANSPORTING "THE FACTORY OF SADNESS" FROM CLEVELAND TO MINNESOTA.

I'm almost feeling sorry for LMT.

If you're a Vikings fan I have a newsflash for you: I'm not the one you should be feeling sorry for.

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Will be interesting to see what qb they end up taking. No doubt this will become even more embarrassing though.

I think the "Factory of Sadness" is firmly embedded in a staff members heart.

Will be interesting to see what qb they end up taking. No doubt this will become even more embarrassing though.

You're assuming they will take one.

They had their chance. Why bother at this point.

Quote:
REPORT: Vikings Attempted to Trade Up to 22, Browns Trumped Offer

Eden Prairie, MN - As Johnny Football continued to drop in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings reportedly tried to jump up into the back end of the first round to take a stab at him. Unfortunately, they weren't alone.

According to Jay Glazer, the Vikings attempted to trade to #22 with the Eagles but their offer was trumped by the Cleveland Browns who swooped in and picked Manziel.

The Vikings had their chance and it backfired...badly. Good luck with something called Anthony Barr, who they could have got at the end of the second round anyway for peanuts.

Saw this too and it [PoorWordUsage] me off.

Why get cute when trying to get your QB....this makes absolutely ZERO sense to me at all.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

[quote name='leech~~Hey' date=' even Favre was just on the news backing Manziel so he must be good! wink [/quote

Does he even lift?

whistle [/quote']

Does he need to?

full-27051-45519-johnny_manziel_lauren_h

We will see how it plays out.

Barr was rated as high as 6.

Every mock draft I saw had him in the top 15.

As bad as their D was they need to improve.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

We will see how it plays out.

Barr was rated as high as 6.

Every mock draft I saw had him in the top 15.

As bad as their D was they need to improve.

Well if we keep our same QB's the defence will be on the field more anyway so maybe it is a good thing? confused

And with the first selection in the 2015 draft the vikings select? Did the Pohlads get a share of this team too?

meh. We'll see where it goes.

Tonights draft wasn't a complete waste though. It has been confirmed. What we always knew.

The packers love Dix!

Puked in my mouth on that one. Not happy at all with this first round. Missed the best CB to come out in a while, wasted about 10 spots on Barr, there are soooo many more QBs with way more promise. We just got another version of TJack. Man. I think bummer for all on here. No matter your view on here it wasn't what happened. What was given up for teddy?

Even the Cowboys passed on JF.

Bortles was the Q.B. to go after.

Cowboys owe Romo WAY too much $$$$ to pick a back-up QB with their 1st pick...there was no way financially they could have done it. Suicide.