• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FIRE FRAZIER!!

broodwich

Leslie is in over his head.

Pretty much everything I said prior to the season is coming to fruition, yet I was labeled a troll.

Go figure.

bump.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• reinhard1

• zepman

• MuleShack

Oh my, our defensive LB and backs are way over matched in this game.

Dont know if it is the lack of talent or the coaching but we really looked bad tonight with the exception of a few sacks.

I guess these guys are Frazier's people, he was the D coord for a few years prior so he had a say in who they drafted or signed...

The offense I can blame partly on Chilly yet, but they let Rice get away and we do have a quarter back to build on which is 1 bright spot.

Interesting. Frazier appeared somewhat tentative. So did Ponder. Not surprising in a rookie head coach and rookie quarterback. After the last year or two of chilliheaval and the Favredramatics, and now the whole where-are-the-Vikings-going-to-live debacle, it's really no mystery why this talented team is faltering.

There's been precious little continuity over the last several years.

Leslie is in over his head.

Pretty much everything I said prior to the season is coming to fruition, yet I was labeled a troll.

Go figure.

Limt, you are football smart, you know the game, you are usually pretty spot on, when making predictions, but you are a troll. There is no questioning that!

Don't let LMITOUT fool you, he's wrong as much as he's right, only difference is when he's wrong you don't see him post for a few weeks, when he's right he goes back and quotes himself and bumps it lol.

Kinda like what Pier does with his boy T-Junky.

Don't let LMITOUT fool you, he's wrong as much as he's right, only difference is when he's wrong you don't see him post for a few weeks, when he's right he goes back and quotes himself and bumps it lol.

We could go back and bump some of your "gems" but we might overload the server. hehe.gif

How is canning Leslie not at the forefront of conversations about this team? Games like Monday night were the demise of Childress (didn't he get fired after a GB game?), yet all you hear are crickets and this team is much, much worse than anything we've seen come out of Winter Park in a decade or more.

Leslie is supposed to be a defensive minded coach, isn't he? That is supposedly his background. Average points given up this year: 27+....TWENTY SEVEN!

I vividly recall his introductory press conference when he said that he liked how things were run and didn't plan on making many changes. That right there sent a flag up the pole that this guy was a complete non-starter and would continue the tradition of mediocrity which is the Vikings...and people bought into it once again. smirk

Leslie is a dud and needs to go before he screws up another draft or wastes another five to ten years of time needed to turn this team around.

I would have to agree....for all the "Fire Childress" cheerleaders how you liking your new guy? I knew it was a mistake from the beginning. Frazier isn't fit to carry Chili's jock strap. wink

We could go back and bump some of your "gems" but we might overload the server. hehe.gif

Same as you, or anyone else that gives there opinion. But we do all agree on you being a troll laugh

You have to give a guy a chance for a couple seasons before you can fire him, half way through his first year is to early, especially with a whack season this one has been. There was to many holes to fill for it to be done in 1 off season.

I remember not to long ago people not liking McCarthy, wanting him fired, now just a couple years later he's reguarded as one of the best coaches in the league. Same with many coaches and coordinators.

If we go through another offseason and we blow goats next year then yeah call for his head. Chilly is the reason the teams depth chart is bad. Atleast we might of got a franchise QB in this draft and a promising TE.

I would have to agree....for all the "Fire Childress" cheerleaders how you liking your new guy? I knew it was a mistake from the beginning. Frazier isn't fit to carry Chili's jock strap. wink

Even if Frazier ends up not being the right guy we all know Chilly was not the answer. Frazier probably doesn't like to carry around half a peanut shell and dental floss.

What does Chili do for a living right now?

I agree with that too...doesn't make the Frazier hire the right one though.

I have a really hard time with coaches who don't show any emotion or "fire". Some have been successful with this personality type...usually those with a superior team.

I'll take Frazier over Chilly...I just don't think anybody in the league...players, most importantly...would welcome the opportunity to play for Chilly.

We need help via free agency with many of our positions...Frazier MAY be able to lure some of those guys in here...Chilly would have had to over-pay for every single guy we got. They simply would not have wanted to come here under his direction.

The Vikes are a mess, plain and simple. It'll take years to rebuild what Spielman and Childress has done to this franchise.

Spielman should not be left off the hook here...the draft success the last 5 years is horrendous.

I hear ya, not saying Frazier is the right guy at all, just sayin it isn't fair to blame him for this mess YET. I'd much rather have a guy with fire like say Tomlin then a guy that sits on their thumb all game like Dungy.

I've always thought we should get Cowher or Gruden, although after listening to Gruden on Monday Night Football I don't know if I'd want him as a coach anymore lol.

I dunno if any coach could make this team win right now playing with 2 safeties that shouldn't be in the league and 3rd-4th string corners, can't forget about the LB's that probably can't even cover themselves up at night.

We'll have to see how the rest of the season goes and then see what is done in the offseason. I thought we'd atleast be a .500 club. Sad that we let 4-5 games slip away that we should of easily won.

You know it's bad when we just had to sign Benny Sapp.

That LMIT, always quick with the forechecking. gringrin

Yep it's sad how it goes for old trollers when the magic stops and no one rises to the bait anymore. laugh

I see the bust had another 73 yards receiving and a touchdown today. wink

Acouple of seasons ago it was taken as common knowledge that "the window is closing for the Minnesota Vikings".

Everybody knew it.

Now that we're living it, I can't blame the guy who just took over.

Fact is, we don't have the talent anymore.

And we knew this day was coming.

This was the first game that I actually tuned away from midway thru the 3rd quarter.

I cant get used to mediocrity grin

I believe thwe jury is out on Frazier yet.

With the team the Vikings field at this time, I do not believe there is a coach that could help them win more games.

The Vikes need to get this stadium deal done that hangs over thier head and then Ziggy needs to buy some players.

This team needs alot of help.

Not the end of the world to me if the do well or not as one has to remember that these are high paid pro players and anything can and will happen. It's entertainment at best.

I do not even bother to watch them anymore until they start to field a good team. That's years away.

i agree with you Harvey. there is no coach out there to make a difference if you made a switch right now. at the end of the season things will be anylized by those in charge of the team and by us back here expressing our views. i think a stadium deal will be made. this has been a good market for the NFL and they know it. good luck.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I gotta say...we shoulda hired Tomlin before he went to the Steelers. I would have liked to see that even if it was the beginning of Chili's 2nd year.

Harbaugh is another it would have been nice to see coaching the Vikes.

Frazier needs another year. They need help on the O-line, secondary and at WR. Their 2011 picks that are playing are looking solid at this point.