• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FIRE FRAZIER!!

broodwich

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• reinhard1

• zepman

• MuleShack

That might be slightly premature only 8 games into his career. Everyone wanted chilly fired...that happened, but you can't expect miracles to happen overnight!

Pretty sure broodwich is being sarcastic. At least I hope. smile

I was being sarcastic but now I'm on board with him being fired. Just imagine if the vikings were to get lucky and win the next 5 we still would have the second half of the season to go and we know how that will play out. So by viking math the best we could do now would be 5-11. Yuck!

Scares me that Mike Singletary is the assistant, his head coaching ability panned out well in San Fran....

Think the bigger issue is Donavon "in the dirt" Mcnabb.

Seems to have no arm, lack of leadership, no drive and just looks old.

Frazier seems like he has to play him from either guilt of orders from above.

i think its more of a team issue than mcnabb. tons of terrible penalties. defense playing great at times, non-existent at others.

not getting AP the ball in key situations - thats solely coaching.

Leslie is in over his head.

Pretty much everything I said prior to the season is coming to fruition, yet I was labeled a troll.

Go figure.

Two former Monsters of the Midway coaching the Queens and REM retires! It's The End Of The World As We Know It! LOL

Windy

20-0 at half I believe?? Kudo's to Musgrave for holding Detroit scoreless. smirk

Leslie is coaching scared. Ultimately he is in control of the game plan and should be directing his personnel accordingly.

You play to win the game, but they played not to lose, and did.

I give my vote (being fired) to Musgrave his play calling is absolutely horrendous!! You've got the best running back this league has seen in 10 to 15 years and you don't give it to him on 3rd and 2 or on 3rd and 1!!! What a joke, it looks like my 6-10 prediction is WAYYYYY off!

The defense is playing good...good enough to be 3-0. When your offense can't convert on 3rd downs and continually goes 3 and out you place way to much pressure on the defense and their ability to stay fresh.

I agree, ultimately Frazier has obviously not made any adjustments to get this team going in the 2nd half.

here's to the exceptionally moderate MN Vikings! wait i said that last year!? the problems with this team go way beyond the head coach. if the Vikes can't figure out how to win games quickly, i'm afraid we are looking at the team being moved to LA. not that we deserve an NFL team right now anyway. here's the beginning of a successful Vikings team...

1 Local ownership...Wilf and his son need to leave!

2 Stop paying big money for QB's that really don't want to play.

3 Get a head coach who can make a difference...Tice, Chilly, Frazier...really?

I'm so mad at the Vikings, I actually tried rooting for the Bears yesterday and that didn't work either.

I'm so mad at the Vikings, I actually tried rooting for the Bears yesterday and that didn't work either.

please start rooting for the Packers grin

watched the pack and bears game and was enjoying the play of the pack. They are playing good you can't doubt that. But I'll suffer with all the other purple lovers.

Like I said all of our problems are over now that Chili and T-Jack are gone!

Kick the field go and don't let whiny fans or tool runnung backs "AP" make the decision for you.

what a mess.. grin

First things first. E.J. Henderson has to go or be moved to the outside. He has no clue how play mlb. Watching him try to cover and/or play the pass is a joke. He's a tackling machine but nothing more.

Watching the safeties isn't much better. Watched CJ cross in front of him(to the post) and the safety breaks toward the pylon where our cb is in position to cover the slot reciever. CJ touchdown. Not to mention never being in a position to make a play on the ball. I don't know why these guys are even on the field. They have no clue what their job is.

Frazier needs to nut up and be more agressive as a coach. McNabb needs someone to jack him up because he has as much fire as Bob Newhart. The team is a mess right now. It's gonna be an ugly season.

hey that's a great idea...i can't get the Vikes or the Bears a win - maybe i can stop the Pack from winning another game...he he!

First things first. E.J. Henderson has to go or be moved to the outside. He has no clue how play mlb. Watching him try to cover and/or play the pass is a joke. He's a tackling machine but nothing more.

Give Greenway or Winfield the green dot as well.

EJ is really having a bad year...he simply can't cover anything in the middle of the field. That's exactly where all three teams have attacked us in the 2nd half of our games. It is painfully obvious he's seen his better days.

Nfl is a league of copying how teams beat other teams and I'm sure it's out we can't cover the middle, our safeties are terrible, and mcnasty completes a pass as often as I shoot a duck...which is not often. Teams will put 6-8 in the box to stop AP and dare us to try and pass. Position coaches better start coaching up their players. They are not doing a good job.