• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cuddy

Scott K

Since 2004, Cuddy has had all of two seasons with 20+ HR and two seasons with more than 85 RBI. Over that span he has hit 131 HR and grounded into 127 double plays.

He's a decent player, but that's all he is. Pretending he's a star who is worth paying 8 figures annually - especially given his age - is silly.

Ok Sled err uh thatoneguy we get your stance... smile

grin

Cuddyer will play his entire career as a Minnesota Twin. You heard it here first. cool

grin

Cuddyer will play his entire career as a Minnesota Twin. You heard it here first. cool

Considering he is the only player on the Board of Directors of the Twins Community Fund.. I tend to agree.

I hope we offer him more years and incentive pay. In fact, I think all of baseball should move towards incentive pay.