• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buck pictures on your game cameras yet????

Meat-Run

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slimngrizzly

• bigbucks

• mrklean

• Bear55

Surewood,

Is your salt lick in a bag? I'm new to the trail cam business they like cracked corn, (they being coons) but I'm wanting to go more add a salt lick, i heard they melt with rain, wondering if you found a good way to protect?

Cheers!

I got tired of my salt blocks 'melting' by sitting in water, needing to be replaced every year, I made platforms for them out of scrap 2x4's. Now I have the best of both worlds, the dirt underneath gets soaked and eaten up, and the salt blocks will last several years.

Done with Cuddies... problems with 2 more. Had 6 out and 4 are still working. Lots of white screens and no flash screens and double exposed screens.

Had great luck w/ Primos and trying Covert.

Good Luck!

Ken

Cams are two days fast. The last 8 is really gray. Thinking he is really old, but not sure. Pretty sure if I get the chance on that wide 8 I'll pull the string. Waiting to see what some of my other cams have to offer.

Ya they look young to me?! Another year on the wide one and he'll look really nice! Nice pics anyway, thanks for sharing!

here is a buck i took a picture of in the the duluth city limits!full-37665-11749-deer.jpg

i say even a bigger buck with it but the picture isnt that good. say big ten but the picture isnt that good.

Nice buck and nice pics Surewood! Looks like that ol boy is gettin an attitude and sorting out whos who! Good luck with him!